| 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨 |

🔥 — all smut.

"Please, leave me alone

"Please, leave me alone."

"She died because of YOU!" My father loud voice made me shiver. Was it the fear or the cold weather?

"Daddy, please, it's so cold." I begged repeatedly, my body shaking as I continue to stand in snow.

"You have to learn. No one has it easy in life." With those last words, my biological father left my ten year old self out to freeze in the snow just because I picked out a daisy instead of a rose for my mother's death anniversary.

Maybe she did die because of me.....

I scream myself to wake up and Mateo jolts awake surprised.

"Hey. hey. hey. I'm here." Mateo reassures me wrapping his strong arms around me.

Memories keep coming at me as nightmares these days and I always find myself going to his room.

"I'm so-sorry." my body was still trembling and I couldn't make it stop. "I woke you up again."

"It's fine, besides no one can hurt you when I'm around." He places his chin on my head with his arms around my small body saying soothing words repeatedly.

"When will all of this end?" I ask suddenly, surprising him and his hand movements on my back stops for a minute.

"Soon baby," He continues patting my back. "soon."

I pull away from his arms to look at his face. The room was dark but I could still make out his eyes and highlights from the moonlight.

Ever since we met he has this one look he gives me but I notice that nowadays, it changed.

And something in me changed too.

"Wanna eat strawberries?" I ask beaming, completely forgetting I just had a nightmare.

"Yeah sure." He releases my hands, watching every move I make. "Come back fast so we can get some sleep."

"Oh clingy much?" I tease, walking out of his room.

Racing to the kitchen, I gather all the strawberries I could find inside a small bowl.

Humming a song and walking to my room, I see Salvatore leave his own room and he steps in my way.

I raise an eyebrow at his stance and he rolls his eyes.

"It's been a while you invited me to your room, Anna." He says, shamelessly staring at my nipples through my PJs.

"That's because I don't want you sleeping with a whore." I reply sarcastically and turn to head to my room but he still side steps me.

"I already apologized Arianna." He crosses his arm over his chest taking a step closer to me. "What more do you want?"