| 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 |

|unedited|

|unedited|

She was a complete different person the moment we stepped into the club.

Her steps were seductive so was her voice. She clung to me like a second layer of skin laughing and being extra touchy since we were asked to act like horny honeymooners.

"Can you all hear me?" Vera's quiet voice filled all of our ears through the pods.

"We can but we don't need to hear your rapid breaths down our ears." Reid remarks flippantly and I imagine him running his fingers over his scar.

Vera let out a bitter laugh gaining all of our attention. "Come on Reid, not like you didn't enjoy hearing it last night."

"Wait what?" Arianna asks, shock evident all over her face before breaking into a laugh.

Everyone was laughing until Salvatore - the party pooper - silenced everyone.

"Johnson just arrived. Arianna, do your thing."

Showtime.

We head into what seems like underground illegal casino/striptease bar and the heavy saturated smell of smoke and common Venetian's "Arancia" fragrance hit me all at once. The bar is huge containing a striptease to the left and the gambling section to the right. My eyes scan the room and my detective instincts came in, different drugs were lined up on the tables and the sons of men were crazy about it as usual.

Placing my arms around her waist and pulling her closer to me for the second time that night, we walk to the empty table Johnson was, ignoring the dirty and flirty looks men were giving us. Well mostly Arianna.

"Hi, mind if we sit here?" Arianna requests, blinking her eyes and sucking in a lip.

Oh come on.

Johnson eyes widen before scanning her body, his lips pull up in a smirk but drops when his eyes lands on me. I definitely didn't miss the flash of terror in his eyes.

"Yes sure." He replies nonchalantly, waving us off.

Johnson has medium-length dirty blonde hair, light grey eyes and was about six feet tall. He had regular features that could almost be called handsome and I felt my blood boil at the thought of all what he's done.

That piece of shit.

She picks out the seat close to him, resting her palm on my lap, rubbing it soothingly.

"Babe, I'm sorry the contract didn't pull through but you should have just let me release before getting off yourself." She says loud enough for Johnathan and I to hear.

Johnathan smirks through his cup, eyeing the both of us.

Plan's working.

"Would you please leave me alone? I came here to have fun and you're bothering me." I say literally. I really meant that and I wasn't acting.