| 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨 |

🔥 — mature content

Fuck this.

"Good girl."

He slams into me, filling me up in a go and my thighs shake. I had to grip his shoulders for support and his hands wrap around my waist pressing my breasts to his chest.

He pulls back leaving only his tip inside me, staring deep into my eyes.

"Comfortable?" he asks and I nod.

I guess my reply made him more hyper because he slams into me with a force that made me dig my nails into his back, screaming his name.

"I love hearing you sound like that." he thrusts into me and I whimper.

He's definitely living up to his words. Fucking me like he hates me.

His hands go to my ass, gripping it harshly and I moan, dipping my head into his neck.

"Mateo, I can't-"

"Shhh," His hands roam my back and I moan soothingly while he just goes in and out of me rhythmically. "take it like the good girl you are."

I close my eyes, enjoying the pleasure as the water slide down our bodies. Our watery skin slap against each other and the sound made everything more better.

His lips curls against the skin of my neck. His body, pressed against mine, is so warm and the way his arms surrounds mine made my stomach flip. Mateo pulls out again, eyes shining, before pressing kisses along the side of my face, on my jaw, and then back to my lips, lingering there.

I just hang around his legs and shoulders while he places soft kisses around my skin. His touch was so light, nothing forceful about them and yet they had me rooted around his body like if I get off, I might die. He treated me so gently, showing me with actions that he really cares, like I'm precious, special.

I raise my head up to look at him, just to feel him rest his head against my neck, holding me tightly.

"I really don't know what I'd do without you Arianna."

"I adore you Mateo." I say into his neck, feeling his body relax. He knows what I mean, he knows I'm too scared to say the word. He knows. And I'm happy he knows.

We stay in silence for few minutes, just enjoying each other's warmth and touch but when I feel him grow incredibly hard against my ass.

"Mateo, I need-i want you inside me," I plead, raising my head to kiss him. Mateo returned the kiss fully as he shifted his lower body, adjusting and lining his hardened dick to my pulsing and throbbing pussy. "please, please, please, please," I chant against his lips, our breathes mingling as Mateo groans, the tip of his dick teasing my entrance.

When he finally pushed in, his dick sliding into me to the base, my legs tighten around his waist as I cry into his shoulder.

This time was so, so, so different and much better, and I felt myself losing all thoughts as he thrusts in and out of me. There was something different about this time, something more intimate and even more personal.