|- chapter two -|

"Can you do this to everyone Bell?" Steve asked.
"N-no ... Only to Bucky apparently." I replied. "What the hell is going on?"
"I don't know. We can find out later, but right now we need to focus on the mission at hand." Steve answered.

I looked to my left to find Bucky staring at me intensely.
"So you can just ... hear my thoughts?" he asked. I nodded my head. "No one else's?" he asked. I shook my head. "Do you know why?" he asked. I shook my head once again.
"Weird." he muttered.
"What's that Bucky?" Sam asked.
"Oh nothing, nothing." He stuttered. I giggled at the fear in his eyes when he realised that he wasn't speaking in his head anymore.
"Shut up... moron." He thought.

"Bell. put him to sleep would you?" Sam asked. "Looking at these stares you two are giving each other is making me uncomfortable." He added. I rolled my eyes and emitted a small blue orb from my hand and held Bucky's hand with it. He looked at me with confusion and then fell asleep instantaneously.

"Done. How long are we going to be travelling for?" I asked.
"A long time yet Bell. But seeing as Bucky's asleep, I'm gonna tell you the game plan ." Steve answered. I rolled my eyes - he always does this.
"Steve I can stand with a whole group of people while you give the plan." I said.
"Not on my watch, now listen up." He answered back.
I listened to his plan. It was a good one. Listening to it with the team would've been even better...

He then told me to get some rest as we were gonna be driving for a long time. I did as he asked and shut my eyes.

~~

"Psst." Sam said while nudging me awake. "You need to wake up Sleepy Soldier over here." He said. I looked wearily over to my left to still see Bucky fast asleep. I rubbed my eyes and then placed my hand on Bucky's. Quickly after, Bucky woke up.
"That was some freaky shit dude." He muttered.
"Well freak out about it later, you have some people to meet." Steve said, slamming the door shut and walking over to a van. The rest of us followed out to see a smaller guy shaking hands vigorously with Steve. He was too excited which made me uncomfortable, feeling huge emotions I really struggle with when I read emotions.
The guy was also with Clint and Wanda. It was nice to see her face again.
The smaller guy noticed us and pointed at us.
"Hey Captain America, who're these guys?" He asked.
"It's Bell and Bucky, they're also helping us." Steve explained. "Guys, this is Scott, you know the other two."
"Nice to meet you." I said with a smile
"And you!" Scott replied cheerfully.

I quickly ran over and gave Wanda a hug before Steve gave me a look and I went back into the van. I left the van door open very slightly and listened to Steve explain the game plan to the others.

"So what, you always get shoved into a separate ate place while Steve gives a game plan?" Bucky asked while I was looking out of the crack of the van door.
"Only when I have a meltdown that affects a lot of people that also leaves me in a state of mind where I cannot be left alone for at least two weeks" I answered coolly. "Can you quiet down? I need to check that Steve hasn't made any additional plans that he hasn't told me."
"Sorry." He said.

"The plan is simple. We need to get away from Europe and back to the US as soon as possible. The only way we can do that is if we use the quinjet that SHIELD has here in one of the hangars." Steve explained.
"Redwing can find it, i just need somewhere to hideout so then I can find it." Sam stepped in.
"Great... Bell and Bucky will stay with you. They both need to be out of the picture." Steve said.
I gave out a saddened sigh when Steve explained to everyone that we were gonna essentially step away from the fight and people because I was dangerous and he was now a wanted criminal.
Steve explained that Clint and Wanda had to stay together by the parking lot and he and Scott would meet Tony and the others on the runway.
"Are we clear?" Steve asked. I assumed everyone nodded their heads because Steve came over and opened the door, letting me out the van to stand with Bucky and Sam.