|- chapter thirteen -|

About an hour later, the jet landed in the middle of a large plaza, not too far from the hotel. I messaged Wanda to say that we were here so she could take us in while Bucky tried to locate a place where the jet could stay in stealth mode.

Once we saw the jet leave, we walked into the large foyer of the hotel and looked around for Wanda. She was talking to one of the receptionists with three room keys in her hand. She turned around and saw us, she walked towards me and gave me a big hug.

"How are you doing?" She asked.
"Could be better, but I'm glad I'm out of that compound." I answered. Wanda smiled painfully.
"Well, Vis is still sleeping right now, terrible night of restlessness for him. But I have another room for you that's across from us." She said, lifting up two of the three room keys and handing us one each.
"Thank you for this Wanda." I said gratefully after taking the room key.
"Anything for you my love." She said. "C'mon, lets get you in a room."

Wanda lead us into the elevator and clicked a button. We sped up the floors and exited in about 20 seconds.
"Hey..." Bucky thought "arătaţi frumos". I looked to my left to see him smirk at me.
I really have to learn this language of his...
When we got out, we went down to the end of the corridor and then stopped.

"You're room's over here." She indicated to the room across from the one she was about to enter. "I would invite you in mine, but I would assume that you'd want to catch up on sleep." She said. I looked at Bucky, he looked at me with his tired eyes and nodded his head.
"That would be great, Thank you." I said with a smile.
"No problem, I'll knock in about... Five hours?" She suggested.
"Sure." I answered. Wanda gave me a smile before going into her room. I turned around and opened the door to our room.

It only had one queen bed and no pull out couch for one of us to sleep on. The room was also noticeably colder than the corridor outside was.

The sneaky witch...

"I see." I said in observation. Bucky chuckled and walked past me to lie on the bed. He flopped down on it and closed his eyes. He sighed with content.
"Oh Beau you have to come here and lie down. This is the nicest bed ever." He thought.
"I will, if you tell me what you said to me in the elevator." I answered.
"I'll tell you later, just sleep." He whined in his mind. I smiled and went to the other side of the bed and rested my head. I felt goosebumps on my arms prickle up.
"Buck." I whispered. He opened one eye. "Can we go under the covers? It's cold." I asked. Bucky closed his eye again.
"Turn around." He grumbled. Confused, I did what he instructed. A few moments later, He placed his arm around my waist and pulled his warm body closer to mine. I smiled subtly and closed my eyes comfortably.
"Happy now?" He asked in his mind.
"Yes I am. Thank you." I answered in a whisper with a smile still on my face.

After a few hours, I woke up abruptly. I lifted my head to try and get up only to realise that Bucky's arm was still wrapped around me, he also was still fast asleep.
"Buck." I said quietly. He groaned and opened his eyes.
"What." He grumbled. His morning voice was very deep and raspy. I couldn't help but smile at him.
"Hi." I said with a small giggle. He took a deep sigh and took his arm off of my body.
"What time is it?" He asked.
"About 11:30am." I answered, getting out of bed. "C'mon, Wanda's probably waiting for us."

Bucky didn't move.
"Buck." I said.
He didn't answer.
"Please get out of bed... mon cher." I hummed.
Bucky opened one eye with a small smile.
"What did you say?" He asked.
"I'll tell you if you get out of bed." I teased. He rolled his eyes and got up, standing right in front of me.
"You can tell me now." He said. "Ma chérie"

Bucky placed his hands on my cheeks, lifting my head to look at him. He gazed into my eyes with a soft smile on his face.

There was something new I felt from him that I had never felt before, I recognised it but not coming from him. It was the same comfort but something was amplified.

"lasa-ma sa te sarut draga mea" He thought as he moved closer to me.
"You really need to teach me what these mean because I'm clueless here." I said with a chuckle.
"lasa-ma sa te sarut draga mea" He recited again with a serious face, "Let me kiss you ... my darling." He translated.

The breath I had in my lungs was forced out. I looked at him with a dumbfounded look in my eyes. I was unsure if this was him being desperate for a quickie or he genuinely wanted to kiss me.

"I don't want to sleep with you-"
"I'm being serious Beau." He pleaded. I looked in his desperate eyes, they were longing for me to say yes.

As much as I wanted to, I was scared of the consequences. The things Tony said, what Steve's gonna think. What everyone's gonna think.

"Oh what the hell." I muttered.

I grasped Bucky's shirt with one hand and with my other, the back of his neck. I put my lips onto his and hoped for the best. He kissed back quickly, pulling away only to go back in again.

But when he went back in, the surrounding world fell silent. I was almost stunned, Bucky noticed and pulled away. I looked at him, still comprehending what just happened. His eyes widened, thinking that he did something wrong.
"I'm so sorry." He blurted quickly.
"No-no, it's fine." I said, coming back out of the shock. I realised I wanted to feel that again. My body longed for the silence. "In fact..." I started "It's more than okay." I smiled and pulled back into his lips.

After realising he didn't actually do anything wrong, Bucky pushed me backwards into the wall, letting me lean against it he licked my bottom lip to open it and slipped his tongue in, roaming my mouth. I let out a small moan of pleasure as he pushed his knee in between my legs and pulled himself closer to me.

"Bell? You awake yet? Vis and I are gonna get lunch downstairs if you want to join us." Wanda called out while knocking on our door. Bucky pulled away from me and stood back to catch his breath.

"You go out Wanda, we're only just awake." I called out, trying to mask myself being out of breath.

"Okay, you guys can go out for dinner or something, I can give you recommendations." She suggested.
"That'd be great. Thanks!" I answered.
We heard footsteps walk away from the door. I looked at Bucky, he was smiling at me softly.

"What?" I asked with a smile.
"Oh nothing." He answered with a smile still glued on his face. "You like me too." He thought in a sing-song. I laughed and went back over to him to give him a small peck on the lips.
"I like you a lot more than the other Avenger guys." I answered.
"Have you kissed any of the Avenger boys like that?" He asked.
"Only Chris." I answered truthfully. "But it was spin the bottle and it was rushed."
"So... what you're saying is .... I'm the better kisser." He stated.
"Whatever you want to believe ... Mon cher." I replied.