|- chapter twenty six -|

{solo smut chapter}{short}

I slammed my door shut in disappointment and looked around my room to confirm my sad realisation. In defeat, I walked into my bathroom to shower. I made it boiling hot and played some chilled music. I stripped off and entered the shower.

As I emerged into the water and began to wash my body, I came across the places where Bucky used to hold me, rub me, love me. It made me realise how much I actually missed and longed for his touch.
That time where he made me cum so much just made me horny from the memory.

I slowly slid my hand down my chest and came contact to my clit. I gasped slightly at the hot water from my fingers touched straight contact with it. I rubbed my clit with slow, circular motions as my eyes shut, imagining that Bucky was touching me and not me.

"You're so beautiful" He'd say as he'd kiss my neck or watch me sleep or do any task.

I inserted a finger into my pussy and pulled it back out again, liking how it made me feel. I did it a few times before adding another finger. I let me fingers rummage inside of my before taking the fingers out and adding a third while still rubbing my clit aggressively.

"Ungh, Bucky." I moaned as I leaned back on the shower wall. "More."
I wasn't close to an orgasm, but man did I make myself feel good. I was full body shaking amazing at the whole solo masterbating thing.
I had a quick glance at the shower head and how
powerful the water coming out is and pulled the head off and pushed the water straight onto my clit and into my entrance too. I let out a huge moan and slid all the way down to the floor, spreading my legs and letting my hands get full range of motion.

Quickly, I was coming closer and closer to a climax. I spread my legs out as far as I could and let my toes curl as I felt myself get to the top.
I let out a guttural moan as I let myself recover from my orgasm.

I felt myself come to my senses and stood back up from the shower floor. The water was still running from the shower head on the floor, but I decided to just turn off the water, leave it there, and just let the maids clean it up if I saw them today, if not I'd do it myself later.
I dried myself off and brushed my hair so it had no knots in it. I got changed and walked out of my bathroom to put my dirty clothes and towel into a basket to be washed. I decided that I couldn't be bothered to wear a bra or anything so I took it off my body and threw it into the basket too. I then exited the room and strolled my way back to the dining area.