|- chapter fifteen -|

warning / some spicy content near the end of the chapter (not smut sorry)

I woke up to loud voices coming from the Tv. I squinted my eyes open and saw Bucky watching it contently. I closed my eyes again and shuffled towards him. He placed an arm around me and pushed the hair away from my face.

"Good morning prinţesă" He muttered. I moaned out as a response. I wasn't awake enough to form words let alone an actual sentence.
He chuckled at my response and turned his attention back to the TV.
I reluctantly allowed myself to wake up and eventually started to watch the Tv alongside him. After about twenty minutes of watching, Bucky got up and went through to the bathroom to take a shower and left me to watch the screen by myself.

Instead of watching, I looked at my surroundings. A huge tray of goodies that no person could ever afford, fresh linen towels and complimentary slippers, bed sheets that were always to difficult to pull over your whole body, and half of the room being taken up from luggage. It wasn't pleasant. I wanted to be home. Back where I could just go downstairs to get food without needing to pay £100 for a slice of bread and a glass of orange juice. I was ready to be in my own bed, with my own smell and my own comfort of not needing to go out to see something, or get brunch, or worry about things going on in America.
When Bucky came out of the bathroom, I expressed my feelings.

"I think I want to go home." I said. "I actually hate it here."
Bucky looked at me with a small smile.
"Then home we go." He replied. I smiled at him and jumped off of the bed. I grabbed yesterday's clothes and ran through into the bathroom to get changed. I came out to see that Bucky had packed everything and was waiting for me. I smiled at his gesture and kissed his cheek before I packed my pyjamas into my bag.

"We're gonna have to walk back to the quinjet. The street's too busy to fly it over here." Bucky confessed.
"That's ok. I haven't done any training since I got my stab wound. It'll be good to start getting into things." I replied.
Bucky smiled at me and handed me my bag.
"You're amazing." He said.
"Baby I'm aware." I said sarcastically while flicking my hair.

We left the hotel room and knocked on Wanda's door. It took a few moments for her to open it but she eventually did.
"Hey! You're up early." She observed.
"Yeah, I'm going home." I said.
I felt Wanda become sad, it obviously wasn't something she wanted wake up to.
"Oh." She replied quietly.
"I'm sorry it's so last second, but I need to make amends with Tony before he sends out a watch crew." I said slightly defensively
"It's okay my love. Message me when you're back safe." She answered. I smiled gratefully at her and pulled her into a hug.
"Thank you so much Wanda." I whispered.
We let go of each other and she closed the door.

Bucky and I left the hotel quickly and began our trek to the quinjet. It wasn't actually that far away, it was just trying to get to it which was the hardest part.
The jet was in the middle of a field in stealth mode. This meant that none of us could see it unless we were in close proximity to it, there was a tracker, but it only had a 5 mile radius because of the stealth mode.

We decided to walk around the whole perimeter where the tracker pin pointed where the jet was, which was a lot again. My feet began to hurt and because I wasn't training, I had no stamina. I had to stop a couple of times to catch my breath which just slowed us down completely too.

"C'mon Beau, we're almost there." Bucky said encouragingly.
"I need to sit down." I said while trying to catch my breath. I sat down on the grass and eventually just lay down.
Obviously where I was sitting triggered the deactivation of the stealth mode because when I looked behind me, there it was.
"Oh thank god." I said gleefully. I sprang onto my feet and practically ran to the doors of the jet. When it opened, I was welcomed by FRIDAY.