|- chapter fourteen -|

Bucky got ready after I did, he wanted to check the news on the TV as he was still fascinated how well the colour and the picture was on the huge screen in the hotel room.
When I walked out with a skinny jeans and a sports bra on, he looked at me with a smile.
"You look gorgeous." He complimented.
"Thank you." I said gratefully.
He walked over to me and rubbed his hands on my waist, leaning closer into my lips. He kissed me gently and softly. I kissed him back but pulled away quickly. Bucky looked in my eyes with betrayal.

"I promise that you can kiss me like you did earlier once you've taken me out for a date." I said. He looked at me and took off his shirt in one swift motion.
"I better go and take a shower then." He said with a smirk.
I sat on the bed and smiled to myself. I was happy with what happened this morning and I was excited to tell Wanda.

As I was waiting for Bucky to come out the shower, I raked through my bag to get a top out. I took out my nicest one out of all of them and put it on. I brushed my hair and pulled it into a half-up half-down hairstyle and then just watched the TV until Bucky came out.
When he did, he dried his hair with the towel he used for his body and then grabbed one of Steve's shirts and put it on with also a pair of gloves to cover his metal hand.

"Lets go then." He said while adjusting his trousers.
"Where are we going?" I asked, getting off of the bed.
"On a date." he answered with a smile.

I grabbed a room key before putting on my sneakers and leaving the hotel room. Bucky and I walked side by side down the hall towards the lifts.
He pressed the button to go down and we waited for a lift door to open.
I pressed the button for the ground floor and we went down relatively quickly.
We stood in the middle of the elevator in silence. It wasn't until I started focusing on Bucky's deep thoughts.

"What if she hates me."
"What if I turn back into the Winter Solider?"
"What's gonna happen to Steve if Stark finds him?"
"Does everyone secretly hate me?"

Saddened, I reached my hand out to Bucky's and held it. His thoughts calmed down as he looked at me with a small smile.
"It's gonna be fine, Buck." I said quietly. "I won't hate you."

The elevator door opened and I kept holding his hand. Bucky lead the way to outside of the hotel took in a deep breath of the fresh air of Glasgow.
"Lets just walk around and look for a place to eat yeah?" I asked.
"Sure. I hope there's a Taco Bell or a McDonald's here though." He answered.
"Of course there is Buck, most fast-food chains aren't just US based." I replied with a small laugh.
"Well, places like these can be quite disappointing." He observed as a group of very drunk men passed us.
"Let's just go find a restaurant or a café so we can eat." I said, encouraging him to move when I turned to the right.

We spent a good while looking down streets and walking around everywhere around our hotel for a nice café. We couldn't find anywhere that wasn't just selling something called haggis or fish and chips.
"Can we just find a Taco Bell?" Bucky pleaded after we gave up on finding a hotel. "There was one about five minutes back."
"Sure, lead the way." I replied. Bucky smiled at me a dragged me along the street to the Taco Bell.

Once we had gotten in, we ordered our food and brought it to a table.
"So, how long are we planning to stay here?" Bucky asked as we sat across from each other.
"I dunno, as long as we need I guess." I answered. Bucky grabbed my hand from under the table.
"I'll go when you're ready to go okay?" He said. I nodded and smiled.
"Thanks for being with me through all this. With Nat gone I've had no one around." I said.
"It's nothing. Where is Romanoff these days?" He asked before taking a bite of his food.
"No one knows, she went off grid. She left no note or message, nothing. Same with Steve, and Sam." I answered.
"Oh, I'm sorry." He replied.
"It's okay. I've found it nice not feeling every single person's emotions in the compound for a bit." I said.
"That's good. Must be annoying in this place, it's really crowded." Bucky said.
"Well, if you weren't here yeah. But because you're here, everything's muffled." I explained
"Oh, so you still feel them?" He asked. I nodded my head.
"They're just not as strong." I added. Bucky nodded his head approvingly.
"Nice."

Bucky and I finished our food and started heading back to the hotel. There were less people around, but seemingly more drunk people.
Bucky kept me close to his side protectively.
"Buck, they're not gonna do anything. They're partying." I said.
"Back in my day, if they were drunk, people like you were their sexual target." He replied, looking out behind us.
"Still is." I sighed, patting his chest. "Society hasn't changed much since you've been gone."
"That's a bit depressing." He answered, looking down at me. "But, What's not depressing is... I took you out on a date." He said with his eyes lighting up. "Which means... We have a promise to follow through." He placed one hand on my cheek. I overheard cheers and jeers from behind me. I moved my face away from his.
"Can we not do that in the hotel room." I suggested. Bucky smiled softly.
"Of course."
Bucky took my hand into his and we walked back to the hotel.

When we had arrived, I caught sight of Wanda and this other guy. Confused, I walked closely behind her. After closer inspection, I saw that Wanda was very closely holding this man's hand, and this man was holding her's tightly.

"Buck c'mon they're about to get into an elevator." I said, practically dragging him across the lobby.
The door was about to close on them but I stuck my hand out towards the elevator and I managed to get it open.
Wanda and that guy... were kissing.

"Wanda?" I called. She looked at me in shock.
"Bell!" She said with surprise. "I thought you two would still be in the hotel room." She added awkwardly.
"Hello Miss Walker." The guy said in a familiar voice.
"Vision?!" I exclaimed as the elevator doors shut. Vision was in a human body.
"I understand this may be confusing Miss Walker but I assure you, I am still me." He said. "I can phase into a human form when I am out with Wanda, It makes me less noticeable to others." He explained.
"I see." I answered. "So you two are...."
"We're together, yeah." Wanda answered, wrapping her arm around the back of his waist.
"Cute." Bucky thought "But you'd be cuter begging for-" I jabbed Bucky's side to stop his thought while Vis and Wanda looked lovingly into each other's eyes.

"So, we're exhausted after walking around the street." Bucky said, bringing everyone's attention to him. "We'll probably be watching TV in bed for the rest of the day."
"Alright, we'll probably do the same." Wanda added.

The guys walked in front of Wanda and I when we got out of the elevator. This gave me some time to interrogate her.

"How long has this been going on for?" I asked.
"Since Vis left the facility to surprise me here." She answered.
"Is he nice to you?"
"Of course."
"Treat you like a princess?"
"Always."
The guys stopped at our hotel room doors. I slowed Wanda down to ask one last question.
"The sex?" I asked with supreme curiosity.
"The greatest." Wanda sighed with a mesmerised smile, as if she was thinking about it then. I nodded my head in approval and let ourselves go our separate ways.
"See you properly tomorrow?" I asked.
"For sure, Lunch?" She asked. I looked at Bucky.
"Later than that." He thought.
"Hmm, maybe early dinner? Then we can go on a walk or something to view the city." I suggested.
"Great idea." Wanda answered.

Vision muttered something into Wanda's ear, She smirked and bit her lip.
"See you tomorrow love." She said with a wink before rushing into the hotel room.
I laughed to myself.
"What's so funny?" Bucky asked.
"Oh nothing.... Just Wanda about to get fucking railed." I answered before entering our room.

"Well, we could do that." Bucky said, ripping off his gloves and shirt. "Only if you wanted though."
I smiled weakly. "Maybe another day." I answered. Bucky nodded, looking slightly disappointed.
"We can still do other things... I mean, I never got a corny high-school make-out." I said subtly. Bucky smirked and marched over to me, lifting my head up and pushing his lips on mine with a smile. He pushed us onto the bed and flipped us so I'd be on top.
We lay on the bed with Bucky's head on a pillow and I was using his whole body as a pillow as I laid on top of him while barely removing my mouth from his. Bucky's hands roamed my body, his fingers lightly touching me everywhere.

Eventually we pulled away, but I didn't move off of him, I stayed exactly where I was. I was comfy and I was happy where I was lying.

I let out a sigh of content.
"You ok there Beau?" Bucky asked in a whisper.
"Just happy where I am." I said with a smile.
"So am I." He replied. "I'd love to take you out on more dates if it ends like this." He said. I lifted my head up to look at him.
"Well I'd be more than happy to go on those dates." I replied.
Bucky pulled me closer to him and kissed the top of my head.

"Oh Beau... The ways you've changed me."