|- chapter twenty three -|

{smut chapter}

I was making blueberry pancakes when Bucky came into the room... dragging Peter by the arm. Alarmed, I turned off the cooker and released Peter from Bucky's grasp. Bucky was feeling livid. He obviously wasn't impressed about something.

"What was the need for that?!" I practically yelled at Bucky. I'm glad I felt his anger on this one because I would not have managed to be that angry without it.
"He... webbed me." Bucky answered with slight hesitation. I looked over at Peter who emitted guilt like kids emitting happiness from an ice cream truck.
"In my defence... It was really funny." Peter answered with his hands up defensively.
"Bell I swear to God I'm gonna kill him." He thought.
"We're not hurting anyone" I said, separating the two of them by standing in between them. I looked at Peter and put a hand on his shoulder.
"Here's some advice... Don't try and prank an assassin who has probably killed more people in his alternative life than you've seen people. It ends badly." I said.
"Sorry Ma'am." Peter muttered.
I turned around at Bucky who was still death staring the poor kid and placed a hand on his chest.
"And you... loosen up, he's a kid. You need to live life a little." I said to Bucky.
I turned back to Peter.
"Go do some training or something, somewhere where your webbing cannot affect other people." I instructed. Peter nodded and left the room hastily.

"You're so sexy when you're in authority." I heard Bucky think. I whipped my head around in shock as a blush flushed across my cheeks. Bucky smirked at my reaction.
"I'm not wrong. If you were me in this situation, you'd agree." He said
"I...uh, ahem." I stuttered. He laughed at my reaction and grabbed onto my waist. He pulled me closer and kissed my lips simultaneously before whispering.
"If we weren't in the kitchen right now, we'd be doing more than kissing."
I raised my eyebrows and blushed again. I turned away my face in embarrassment but Bucky grabbed my chin and turned it back so he could kiss me again. He lightly sucked on my bottom lip before he began kissing down my neck. I put a hand on his head and directed it to my sweet spot. I moaned softly when he found it. He stayed there for a few seconds, sucking and kissing it, before he came back to my face and kissed me again, longingly.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and rose up on my feet, leaning into the kiss a little more. He bit my bottom lip, causing me to moan softly again.

"Alright kiddo pack your bags! You're moving today!" Tony announced as he waltzed into the kitchen. Bucky and I quickly stepped away from each other. I wiped the sides of my mouth with my thumbs.
"Oh, was I interrupting something?" He asked mischievously.
"It's fine, Tony." I answered "How long do I have to pack?" I asked.
"Hmm, About two hours I believe. I'd pack heavy, you're probably staying there a while." He said lightheartedly.
"Oh, great." I answered.
"Wolfie, go with her, close the curtains in her room, make sure no one can hit her with a bullet at high speed." He added, pointing at Bucky. He nodded in acknowledgment.
"Lovely." I muttered, putting the uncooked pancake into the bin and putting the bowl of batter into the fridge. I walked out of the kitchen and upstairs, Bucky followed me closely behind.
"Oh Wolfie! Pack a bag too, you're staying there for the first week to help with adjustments and whatnot seeing as you know the way around Wakanda." He added.

We entered my room, Bucky stormed over to my window and closed the curtains.
"You know that there are security cameras all around this whole place. FRIDAY reports any motion that seems unusual now." I said.
"I know, but I'd rather not be in the bad books with Tony at this point." He answered, making sure that there weren't points of visibility. I walked up to him and snaked my hands up his arms. I softly kissed his lips, as he kissed back he slowly moved his hands to squeeze my ass. Bucky licked my bottom lip, I opened my mouth and he slipped his tongue in.
Bucky was so horny, I only knew that feeling because I felt exactly the same. I know I should've felt sad because I was leaving and had a huge life risk at the moment, but feeling this way just felt right.

"Jump up." He thought as his tongue was practically down my throat. I did as he instructed, I wrapped my legs around his torso and he walked over to my bed. He dropped me down and began to kiss down my neck. He found my sweet spot again and attacked it like a rabid animal. I moaned loudly but was cut off when Bucky quickly covered my mouth. I stifled a moan before he moved away, ripping his shirt off as well as mine - like literally ripping it in half - revealing my unclothed breasts. Realising that what I had been day dreaming about was about to happen, I quickly told FRIDAY to lock down all communication and access to my room until I said so.

When I received confirmation from FRIDAY, I sat up quickly and went for Bucky's drawstring of his joggers. I could already see a tent forming under them. I slowly pulled down his joggers and underwear teasingly. His dick sprung out, slightly taking me by surprise. Nonetheless, I kissed the tip of his dick and all the way down the shaft. I opened my mouth and slowly sucked down and back up as he groaned in pleasure.
"Yes baby, yes." He groaned, stroking my hair.
I started bobbing faster, causing his knees to lock and his head to rock back. I started fondling his balls and pumping the remaining shaft I couldn't fit into my mouth. He let out a loud moan and pushed my head further in, making me fully take in his dick. He started thrusting his hips, his dick coming in and out my mouth.
He began to go faster until I heard his thoughts
"I'm gonna cum."
I pulled out from his dick with a pop and started pumping his shaft quickly with my hands.
"On me baby." I said, quickening the pace.
He let out one final groan before releasing his load all over my face.
Bucky watched me wipe my face with my thumb and lick the semen off of it as he caught his breath back.

Once he did, he crawled on top of me and whispered into my ear.
"Your turn now."

Excited, I squirmed under him. He smirked at my reaction and instantly started licking and sucking my nipple. He slapped my other one as I moaned in pleasure. He kissed all along my chest and went to the other nipple and did the same.
I soon became sick of just my tits being played with and lifted his head up.
"You know you can do more than that James." I said with a slight smirk.
I looked down at Bucky's dick and saw it become hard again. He smirked and pulled off my leggings effortlessly. He left my thong on, kissing the fabric that was just covering my throbbing core. He rubbed up and down the fabric that was covering my clit and I moaned in desperation.

"Already so wet for me baby." He said.
"Oh please James." I whined.
"Alright, Alright." He answered with a small smile.

He pulled down my panties and opened my legs wide. He kissed my clit and sucked it. I groaned in pleasure and started moving my hips to get more action. He started putting his tongue on my clit and all down my entrance. Finally, he put a finger all the way up into my vagina. I started to moan louder and thrusting my hips harder. I went into a full euphoric feeling as he entered another finger in. He curled his fingers, hitting my g-spot almost every time.

Soon after he added a third finger, I felt a warm feeling in the pit of my stomach. My breathing started getting heavy and I was gripping tightly onto Bucky's hair.
"Buck-ungh" I moaned.
"I know baby, release it." He replied.
I quickly let go of the pool in my stomach and came. I let out a vocal moan as I came down from my orgasm.

"I love you." He said as he pulled up his underwear and joggers.
"I love you too." I said out of breath. I sat up and pulled up my leggings and underwear.
"Can you get me a new shirt though?"