THIRTY-FOUR.

THIRTY-FOUR; THE RECKONING

"rora?" came the tentative voice of dr spencer reid through the cold tiled room, Rory, who stood with both hands clutching the sink takes a deep breath, "hey spence'', she looks up at him, tear stained face and chin quivering, eyes holding back the tears that threaten to spill down her cheeks. "rora i am so so sorry i never told you that i used to like jj or elle, it really wasn't anything serious i was so young, it never even went anywhere and it never even compared in the slightest to what i feel for you, elle was playing with us, it's why she called, she knew she could use it to get between us i love you so much aurora Hearst don't know what i would do without you and i would never leave you nor in a million ears there is no one else in this world who is even in the same stratosphere as you in my eyes, you are the most beautiful girl in the world to me and i-" aurora steps towards him, placing a soft kiss on his still moving lips to stop his rambling, knowing it was the one and only way to shut him up, she wanted to be mad at him for keeping it from her but she just couldn't do it, he couldn't have made her feel any more special, her heat glowing with the warmth of his words she smiles into his lips before speaking.

"you know spence, you're early good with your words, but if you ever keep anything from me again, or i find out you're cheating on me, the power of god won't be able to save you, got it?" he looks down at her stern face, unable to stop himself from smiling, "got it. i love you aurora Hearst, how are you ready to catch that fucking psychopath i used to call a friend?" she smiles, eyes hardening in determination "i love you too spencer reid, and fuck yes i am"

--

hands firmly clutching the other, Spencer swings open the door to face the gaggle of heads leaning up, ears close to the door, the sheepish faces of Penelope, jj, Emily, Morgan and rossi look up at them guiltily. Spencer's face goes beet red knowing they heard him rambling about his love for her. "are you ok kid?'' Rossi asks looking directly at Rory's tear stained face, she nods "that bitch knows just how to push the right buttons. i know you guys know her pretty well, or well knew her, but i'm gonna put this bitch away" the strength behind her voice was commanding and reid looks over to her with a look of pure adoration, that was his girlfriend and he loved her with all of him.

Penelope types furiously away at her key board as the other discuss strategy "Garcia i need you to find the most recent exonerated rapists in the area, we need to find her next victim because thats how we'll track her" the typing loudens as she fins the records, unsealing files and digging through court transcripts, "got one, his name is james ackby he was charged with raping a 15 year old girl at a bus stop at night when she was on her way home from a lat eight ballet practice, he was exonerated because of, ew i hate the system 'he is a good young man with his whole life ahead of him' this is one gross son of a bitch, his address is 27 shackley drive" aurora grabs her gun, badge and phone before standing up along with the rest of the team "she always kills them at their houses before dumping them in a secondary location, now its already 8pm she kills at night, this guy lives alone, hopefully we catch hr before she gets away again" hotch says while the team is half way out the door.

The silence is thick, tense and angry as the team piles into black suvs, they scream down the road in a roar of flashing lights and police sirens, swat not far behind them. Aurora takes a deep breath and looks her boyfriend in the eye, gives him a small note and squeezes his hand for reassurance.

"FBI OPEN UP '' Morgan roars, turning to hotch for the nod of approval before kicking open the wooden door, knocking the lock of its hinges. elle swings around the corner sweeping her leg under Morgan knocking him to the ground and giving him a swift kick to his crotch, leaving the man groaning in pain "too bad, i liked you, not so big and tough now are you Morgan'' she then turns to hotch and punches him squarely in the jaw and knees him straight in the crotch sending him to the ground. Aurora holsters her gun, the determination and anger raging through her body, taking long confident strides over the men and punching elle in the nose, knocking the woman backwards, who wipes her bloody nose, looking at spencer who had his gun drawn, smug expression adorning her bloodied face "ooo girl fight, think this is hot spence?'' Aurora cocks her head to the side before scoffing "how" she punches her in the jaw "dare" the next one goes to her gut "you" the next straight in the face once again.