TWENTY-NINE.

TWENTY-NINE; SAFE

The next morning an atmosphere of peace settles over the BAU team as they sit in the jet, preparing themselves for the twenty-two hour flight back to America. "I promise the next time I take a trip home it will be less intense," Aurora says, Spencer and Morgan who sit in front of her chuckle, "one day if we ever get vacation time, we'll go back, deal?" Spencer asks her, she smiles at him, "deal" Morgan rolls his eyes "get a room lovebirds" she scoffs, "sorry Mr fun police" Morgan just laughs as Spencer's face gets continuously redder and redder. They had missed this Rory, the one who could joke around and make the mundane plane trips fun.

"Who wants to play poker?" Emily asks, everyone nods their head "so we can all lose to boy genius again? No thanks" Morgan says and Reid rolls his eyes, dealing the cards out, "you've forgotten there is two geniuses at the table now, watch out folks" Penelope calls out as she sits down next to Rory, Rory smirks, she was yet to play poker with the team but everyone began to play and pretty soon they found out they were dealing with two geniuses at the table.

Aurora won after a long game, Spencer stared at her, she was the first one to beat him in a long long while, "shit Hearst, you my friend are the first person I've ever seen beat him in poker... like ever" Morgan spluttered, not at all expecting her to win. She pulls all of the jelly beans towards her, snacking on a few, "just because I got the PHD in forensic psych instead of Mathematics doesn't mean I can't beat your asses in poker" She smirks and the team roll their eyes, "When you two geniuses get married, there's gonna be an earthquake because of the iq waves I swear" Rossi states with a matter of fact tone, the team bursts out laughing as their faces turn dark shades of pink, sinking down into their seats as their friends laugh around them, Rory shakes her head and looks down, adjusting the scarf tied very tightly around her neck protecting the series of bruises he had left on her neck, the blush on her cheek deepening and the three women burst into fits of laughter knowing exactly why she wore the scarf.

A few hours later, Aurora lay on Spencer's lap sleeping Peacefully as he delicately played with her hair, smiling softly down at her, admiring how peaceful and beautiful she look when she slept, "hey there Romeo" Morgan sat down across from them, "hey" he says softly, as to not awaken his sleeping girlfriend. "I'm so lucky" he says, twisting a lock of her dark hair around his pointer finger, "that you are pretty boy, and so is she" Morgan grins at the man he saw as his little brother, he hadn't seen the dr that happy in a long time, and knowing it was Rory that made him happy just sat right with Morgan, he knew for sure neither would hurt the other.

"She's the best thing that's ever happened to me, I love her so much" Spencer says softly, his voice giving away the emotion he hid with is demeanor, "I know you do kid, and she loves you" Spencer grins, an ear to ear smile that made Morgan smile along with him, it was contagious, even a sleeping Rory's lips turned up slightly in her sleep, almost like she could sense how happy he was in that moment. "Did you know she is letting me stay at her place, because she knows how I hate loud noises, and there's construction outside my window?" Spencer looks up at Morgan who smiles like a proud big brother, "that's an amazing kid, who knows, perhaps you'll be moving in soon yeah?" Morgan grins at the blushing Spencer, who couldn't help but wish they lived together full time. "who knows" Spencer muttered and Morgan chuckled, sometimes spencer's age really showed, he was only twenty-eight, Aurora only twenty-six, but they seemed so mature, it was easy to forget just how young they are, he smiled at the two lovebirds, thanking god that they had found each other.

--

Many, Many hours later the BAU team still were cramped u on the plane, staring into space, bored out of their brains, with another six hours on the godforsaken jet, Aurora had woken up from her nap and everyone had pretty much run out of things to do, "surely give us a couple days off when we get back boss" JJ asks, clearly desperate to get back to her kids and husband, who Aurora was desperate to meet, "no can do sorry Emily, we have so so so much paperwork to do when we get back, the best I can do it let you all come in late tomorrow." The team groans, not wanting to touch their stacks of paperwork with a ten foot pole, "come on Aaron, we can at least have a day off, the paperwork can wait a day" Rossi states, everyone nods violently in agreement with him, desperately wanting that day off, "Fine, I guess it can wait until then." They cheer, high fiving each other, celebrating their rare day off, "How does a dinner party ah la Rossi sound, JJ bring the kids and the hubby, you too Hotch I wanna see Jack" Hotch tries pretending to be annoyed but gives up rather quickly as soon as his son is brought into the conversation, how much he loved his son was inspiring, Aurora was super excited to meet everyone.