Chapter 10: Wedding Night Scenes

Leo and I had already completed the ball room scene in Miami, which went really well. Our kiss was even better than during the audition. I couldn't help but almost fall for him, even if it was mostly because of our characters' interaction. Now we were finally in Mexico, and it felt surreal.

"So, this is where we're staying," Leo announced, pushing open my door after helping me with the key.

"It's really nice," I commented, in love with the small suite.

"I'm guessing mine's exactly the same," he lightly chuckled, touching the corner of his eye with his finger for a moment.

"Thank you for helping me with my luggage. I already miss Cecilia," I sighed softly.

"Me too, but hey, we're still together, and filming this movie is going to be a lot of fun."

"I wish I could agree with you, but we're doing the honeymoon scene soon."

"Don't worry about that. The director told me you'll be wearing, um, covers over your breasts, so I don't see anything."

"I'll still be practically naked, but that does help a little." I gave him a weak smile as I gravitated to the bed, sitting on the end. Leo joined me as we just sat in silence for a bit, him chewing on his nails as he stared into space. "Can you stay with me tonight?" He looked over at me as a blush dusted my cheeks. "I'm not used to sleeping alone... You know what I mean," I added when that sounded a little weird.

"Yeah, we can just bunk together if you want, or I could request a room with two beds."

"That's sweet of you, but we can share this one. There's enough for a whole person between us," I giggled. "I'm glad we're friends, Leo. I could never do this movie without you. I didn't even know how much I loved acting before I met you."

"You're a natural. I bet you'll go far."

I gave him a soft smile before changing the subject. "So, Cecilia told me that she's gotten to cut Brad Pitt's hair. She was literally freaking out when Johnny Depp came in the day before, and then she lost it when Brad did."

A quiet chuckle escaped Leo's lips as he looked over at me fondly. "I think she found the right profession too. You know, I don't think Tobey wants to leave our apartment now. He's been enjoying rooming with your sister."

"Yeah, they're great friends already, just like us," I added, worried that might be saying too much. I bit my lower lip as Leo smiled nicely at me.

"Yeah, I guess they are."

"Would it be bad if I went to bed this early," I wondered.

"You want to go to bed at 8? That's not like you."

"I know, but we have to get up like at 5 and I'm already tired. I didn't sleep much last night, because I was worried about coming here."

"Yeah, I can go to bed too. Do you want me to draw the curtains?"

"Yeah, that would be nice. I'm going to change in the bathroom and brush my teeth. Do you need in there?"

"Yeah, I had a lot of water on the plane, and I need to brush my teeth too."

"You want to share the sink? I think there are two in there."

"Sure," he softly chuckled, us just cleaning our teeth side by side. I avoided looking over at him though as he did the same, both of us eventually spitting into our sinks.

"I'll leave so you can do your business," I told him, shutting the door securely as I changed into my pajamas in front of the bed. After crawling beneath the blankets, Leo joined me on the opposite side, us facing each other at first. "It's kind of warm in here."