Chapter 16: "Butterflies From You Are the Best Kind"

Leo chased me around the apartment as I giggled, us literally jumping over furniture before I sat on the top of the table. I laughed when he gripped my wrists, keeping from me moving as he brought his waist between my knees.

"You thought you could outrun me, huh?" He was using that cute little baby voice I only got to hear.

"Yeah, but your apartment's too small to escape you. I should have locked myself in the bedroom."

"Well, I've got you now," he half smirked, leaning in before rubbing his nose with mine cutely.

More giggles escaped my lips as I scooted so that my legs were firmly around his waist. "Hi," I quietly said, holding his face in my hands as he swiped his thumbs over my hip bones lightly.

"Hi," he grinned, pecking my lips before both of my cheeks and then my forehead.

"Do you think I'll get the part? Kate Winslet did such a good audition," I frowned, his lips moving against mine as he briefly darted his tongue inside before pulling back.

"I'm sure you'll get it, Hattie. You had a good audition too."

"Yeah, but you two seemed to have such good chemistry. It was hard to see that."

He rubbed his hands up and down my back as my brown eyes danced between his. "It was only acting, Hattie. We were acting like we were in love. I'm not acting with you." He kissed me tenderly as I melted, wrapping my arms around his neck as we made out. I jumped when the phone suddenly rang, Leo reaching for the nearest cord phone.

"Hello," he asked. "Yeah, what did you decide? Really? That's great! Yeah, I've got it. Thanks." After he hung up he looked at me, his ocean eyes holding a special sparkle. "We're going to Mexico in a month."

I smiled so widely my cheeks hurt as he lifted me to spin me around in his arms. I peppered a million kisses on his face as he laughed.

"I told you you would get the part," he spoke, putting my feet back on the floor. "There's just one thing I wasn't sure you would be okay with. There's a nude scene and it's full nudity this time."

My face fell as I tucked my medium length hair behind my ear. "Oh. Well... Are you going to be in the scene with me?"

"Of course," he warmly smiled, rubbing my shoulders soothingly.

"You've never seen me... I mean, I would only want to do that with you there, but..."

"I almost saw you in Romeo + Juliet," he pointed out.

"Yeah, but never fully... The whole world could see me... I don't know about this, Leo." A frown crossed my lips.

"Do you want to undress for me here first? And then if you don't feel comfortable, we can try to figure something out? Maybe they can get you a body double."

"Well, okay, but I'm nothing special. Can we do this in the bedroom? I feel weird getting naked in the living room."

"Alright," he agreed, us settling for his bedroom as I took a deep breath before removing my top first. Once I was shirtless I had him look at me, blushing when he was staring.

"I know, I have no boobs. It's pathetic. I can't even make it look like I have them. There's too much space between them."

"You're beautiful, Hattie, believe me. You're beautiful," he repeated, his blue orbs flickering up to mine.

"Okay, now here goes the pants," I nervously commented, wanting to hide when I had discarded my panties too. "So, do you think I'll be the ugliest girl in movies?"