"Screw you! I'm NOT doing this!"

Izuku's POV

"Oh, did I not mention that? Sorry, we're here to kill someone kid, so get with the program or get OUT of the way." Shigaraki looks me dead in the eyes and has Kurogiri open a portal. I stay still and make it seem like I'm going to help.

"Fine. I'll stay. But ONLY All Might."

"Deal." Shigaraki then looks up at the students to see that All Might isn't there. I can see him reach to start itching, but I make him stop. He glares at me before putting his arms down and looking back at them. "WHERE IS ALL MIGHT?!"

The teacher I recognize as Eraser Head tells his class to stay put and turns to look at us. I notice that he's getting ready to jump down to fight us, and my eyes widen. He's a pro, and we're just a ragtag group of people that don't have any coordination or maneuverability.

"Dude, that's a pro. They're screwed. And when he gets to us, I'm not gonna fight against him." Shigaraki looks over at me before waving to Kurogiri. I expect to be taken back to the bar, but I see him open portals up by the students, leading them to different zones. I see him send some villains to the students too, and I decide to run to the closest one.

On my way there, I hear a student yell to my left. I run over there as fast as I can and see some of the villains trying to sexually assault a female student. It makes my blood boil. I grab one by his arm and flip him over my shoulder, breaking his left leg as he slams on the ground. The others hear him yell and turn to see me. I roll my neck and get ready to kick some ass.

One guy tries to punch me in the face, but I grab his fist and shove him back into another person running at me. I grab another person by their face and slam them into the ground, knocking them out. While I'm doing that, a person goes to hit me in the back of the head, only for me to trip them and punch them until they get knocked out too.

The villains see that I've been taking them out effortlessly and decide to run away. I turn to look at the girl and see that she's shaking uncontrollably. I take a step toward her, and she backs up. I put my hands up and show her that I mean no harm.

"I didn't mean to scare you. I don't really associate myself with those guys. I'm here to make sure that the blue hand guy doesn't go overboard, but it seems like that's already happened, so I kinda failed. I'm sorry I couldn't be here in time."

The girl stops shaking as much and I can see her posture relax. I offer her a hand and she takes it. She's pretty cute. She has short brown hair, brown eyes, chubby cheeks, and a permanent blush. "Th-thank y-you." I realize I'm still holding her hand and slowly let go. She grabs my hand again and looks at me more intensely. "Where are you going?"

"Your classmates are in trouble. I think I should offer my help." She looks at me and seems like she isn't going to let go. But then we hear a scream and look back to the center of the USJ to see the giant bird-creature thing Shigaraki calls a Nomu holding Eraser Head down on the ground, slamming his face into the ground constantly.

I pull my arm free and run down. Shigaraki spots me and starts yelling something I can't hear. All I'm focused on is making sure no one dies. I've already failed at keeping everyone from getting injured, but I can still do something. I hope.

"Shigaraki, let him go! I told you, just All Might! NO ONE ELSE!"

"Well that's too bad. I'm one of the only ones who can stop the Nomu, and I don't think I'm going to." I keep running towards the monster and thinking of what I can do to stop it. I reach into one of the pockets of my cargo pants and pull out a dagger. I promised I wouldn't use this, but this thing is going to kill a hero. As much as I despise the hero structure, this is a good hero, a good man, and a teacher. I can't let him die.

I make it to the Nomu and jump on its back. I start punching the glass concealing its brain, and eventually it breaks. After I did, however, the Nomu started to struggle and try and get me off its back. I keep my dagger in hand and hold on for dear life. I push the knife into its shoulder to keep from slipping off.

I find a way to avoid its arms while still being on its back. I slowly pull the knife out and get ready to stab the Nomu in the brain. Just then, the doors slam off the hinges and All Might walks in. The Nomu turns its head to look at All Might, and I take my opportunity. I shove my knife into its brain, killing it. Before I can jump off, the Nomu starts falling backwards.

I think it's going to crush me, but a portal opens bellow me and puts me next to Shigaraki. He looks at me and starts screaming at me about how I wasn't supposed to do that and how his Nomu was ruined and all that, but I couldn't care less.

"You've ruined my plan. You're gonna go kill All Might to repay me."

"No."

"Yes. Now do it!"

"Screw you! I'm NOT doing this!"

"Why not?!"

"BECAUSE I'M NOT A MURDERER YOU FUCKING FREAK!"

"FUCK YOU!" Shigaraki runs at me and puts his hand on my sweatshirt sleeve. I grab him and hold his wrists, one in each hand. I snap both and headbutt him to knock him out. I make Kurogiri open a portal to make sure my identity doesn't get exposed. I'd leave Shigaraki behind, but he knows my identity and could give it out. I can't have that happen.

We get through and I run to my room and get everything. I have some money still from all the jobs I've done for Shigaraki so far. I tell Kurogiri to send me back to the town he sent me nearly a month ago. I'm done with the League. I'm out.

Word Count: 1077

That marks the end of this chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed it. Let me know what you think, and any ideas for what you would want to see could be nice. I'm hoping this will end up going for at least 20+ chapters. Have a good day and remember to drink some water.