"If I had a nickel for every time you escorted me to an ambulance..."

Izuku's POV

He goes to punch me in the face, but I duck and jab him in the ribs. He backs off a step and then goes to kick me. I dodge right, grab his leg, and yank him towards me. I punch him in the chest and knock him to the ground. I let him get up before going back on the offensive. I duck down and sweep his leg, then get on top of him and punch him in the face. He groans and it seems like I'm making progress. Then his quirk kicks in. My vision seems to be flipped. I move my right arm and it looks like my left is moving. I close my eyes and try to take him out just with my sense of touch.

I grab his head and smack it into the ground below. If I hit him hard enough, it should've given him a concussion and also knocked him out. I open my eyes. My vision is still flipped, but the villain is knocked unconscious. I stand up and do my best to make it look like nothing is wrong. The villains around me look scared, so I decide to act on that fear. "Run. I've decided I'll let you go. Now leave. Before I change my mind."

Most of the villains start to scatter, but some remain behind. I look at the biggest one and pull out the handgun. I aim it at him, trying to make it look like I'll actually use it. "I said go." He drops his weapon and sprints straight out to the cops. The others follow him, not even taking into account that the cops are literally right in front of them. I look at the gun in my hand and dismantle it. I feel angry that I decided to use it. No guns from now on.

I look around for Eri and Ochaco. I don't locate them right away, so I walk to the other side of the mall. They aren't there, so I start to panic a little. I go to the direct opposite side and see them helping everyone else get out of their bindings and point them to an exit. I walk over and take off my mask. Before I can fully get to them though, I hear someone running behind me. I turn around and see a man that's gotta be over 8 feet tall rushing towards me.

If I move, he'll hit the people behind me. If not, he could break my ribs. I decide to take the broken ribs. His right arm wraps around my stomach, and he lifts me off the ground. He runs over to a kiosk and slams me through it. I've definitely got a few broken ribs. He goes to stomp on me and I roll out of the way. He grabs me and lifts me over his shoulder.

My legs are dangling by the middle of his back. Before I can kick him, he slams me on the ground. I think I broke another 2 ribs. That makes 7, if I'm counting correctly. He walks over and I'm sitting up on my knees. He stands there and starts monologuing about something, but I've tuned him out.

I reach into my pocket and get a knife out. I stab him in the left leg. He screams in pan and then punches me on the left side of my face. My left ear starts ringing and I feel some blood dripping down the side of my head. That makes a concussion. I take another knife and stab him in the right leg. He kicks me in the face and then screams again. I think he broke my nose. No missing teeth though, thankfully.

He tries to walk to me but falls onto his knees. I stand up and wobble over to him before kicking him to the ground. I wrap my right arm around his neck and choke him until he passes out. I slowly stand back up and look around. Some blood seeps into my eye and I reach up and touch my forehead. "When did I get that cut?"

I hear people running to me, but it all sounds muffled. I'm having a hard time standing, but I need to keep myself awake. I walk over to a bench and sit down. Someone grabs my hand and talks to me. It's Ochaco, but I can hardly focus on her. She looks down at my stomach and winces. I follow her gaze and see a small piece of debris sticking out of my side right under my ribs.

"Oh. That shouldn't be there." I let out a small chuckle, then wince. "That hurt." I look back at Ochaco. I grab her hand and make her look at me. "Go to Eri. She needs someone. There's ambulances and heroes out there. They'll fix me up. I'll stay awake." She doesn't budge. "Please, Ochaco. She can't be left alone. Not right now. She's probably scared out of her mind." She nods at me and walks away. I look around and see a lot of property damage.

Someone else runs up to me and kneels to look me in the eyes. He says something, but it's all muffled still. "Eraser, I might have some temporary or even permanent hearing issues. I can't hear you. If you need me to go somewhere, just nod. I'll follow you." He nods. I stand up and wobble a bit. He grabs me and pulls me closer to him. I lean on him and he guides me to an ambulance. "If I had a nickel for every time you escorted me to an ambulance with something sticking out of my side, I'd have two nickels. Which isn't a lot, but it's weird that it happened twice." He doesn't laugh or smile.

I get put onto a stretcher and wheeled into the ambulance. Aizawa goes to walk away, but I grab his arm. "Please. Get Eri and Ochaco, but come with me. I hate hospitals. I can't be there alone." He nods with a concerned look on his face. He tells the paramedics something and they go to protest, but they don't when he activates his quirk.

As I'm waiting for him to come back with Eri and Ochaco, I see someone step into the ambulance. "Yagi, what are you doing here?" He says something, but I shake my head. "I can't really hear anything right now. It's all muffled. Like I've got cotton balls in my ears." He just nods and sits down. Aizawa gets back with the two girls and they hop in.

The ambulance starts rumbling and the paramedics start assessing my condition. "I counted, and if I counted right, I have at least 7 broken ribs, a broken nose, a concussion, a stab wound, a burst ear drum, and possible internal bleeding." They nod and start writing everything down. I feel the debris get pulled out of my side and then pressure is put on the wound. They patch it up and start wrapping my ribs.

We get to the hospital and the doctors take over. My sense of time must be off, because it only feels like everything took 15 minutes. They tell me I can go to sleep, and I let the exhaustion take over my body.

Word Count: 1216

Thanks for reading this chapter! I hope you guys enjoyed it. I kinda just wanted to mess Izuku's shit up. I also wanted to have a well written fight scene again. Something that required Izuku's brain. Or at least my version of Izuku. Let me know what you thought about the chapter. And if any of y'all have ideas about what Izuku's new costume could look like, I'd appreciate it. I'm not that creative with costumes. Have a good day and remember to drink some water.