"I'd say that the best moment of my life so far was meeting you."

Izuku's POV

My eyes slowly open, blurred by a few hours of sleep. I rub my eyes with my right hand and look around. It looks like the sun is starting to set. I look over to the brunette lying next to me and smile. I can hear Magni purring and look over Uraraka's shoulder to see her petting Magni. She must have felt me moving because she turns to look at me. "Good evening, sleepy head." She smiles at me and gives me a peck on the cheek.

"How long was I asleep for?" Magni looks up at me, gets up, stretches, walks over to me, and then lays up by my head waiting for pets. "Hi baby." I pet her while looking at Uraraka.

"About 4 hours. Dinner is gonna be ready soon, so we should get up." I nod and yawn, stretching, and standing up. I hear her giggle, so I look at her while raising one eyebrow. "Nothing, it's just that you and your cat are super alike." I chuckle at that and pick up Magni, giving her pets as I hold her. "Are you taking her with you?"

"I have to feed her. I make food for her. I don't wanna give her anything processed, so I usually make her something with protein and vegetables in it." She looks at me amused. "Also, she should meet the people she's living with." Uraraka smiles at me and stands up, stretching and walking towards me. She gives Magni little pets and then opens the door. She turns to me before heading out.

"For a big strong guy who went through all this terrible shit as a kid and even more so as a teen, you sure are a sweetheart." I laugh at that and walk towards her and kiss her. She blushes and look away. I reach down with my left hand and hold her right one. We walk downstairs and see some people in the common area. A couple people turn and see us and stare for a second. I just brush it off and look into the kitchen. I notice Yaoyorozu and Sato in there and head over.

"What are you guys making?" They turn to see me and say they're making homemade sushi. "When you guys are done, can I squeeze in? I need to make Magni's food."

"You make food for her?" I nod and Yaoyorozu gives me a surprised look. "Well, if you wouldn't mind helping, we'd appreciate it." I think about it for a second and then nod, setting down Magni and washing my hands. I see Magni go over to Uraraka and lay down on her lap, cuddling up to her. I let out a little chuckle and ask what I can do to help. "You can help me roll the sushi up or cut it up and plate it."

"I'll help plate it. Presentation is everything. How much are you guys making?"

"Enough for each person to have 2 full rolls. " I nod and grab two rolls, cutting both up into 8 pieces. I put eight on one half of the plate, eight on the other, and two small dipping bowls in the center. I put a dash of wasabi in one and some soy sauce in the other. I put some chopsticks on the top to tie it all together. I repeat the process for each plate. After a few minutes, everything is done. I load myself up with a couple plates and set them on the table. "Wow, you did pretty good. Where'd you learn that type of stuff Midoriya?"

"Well, owning my own cafe helped me get into how to present things and get them out in a timely manner." I feel people staring at me again. "I have a lot to explain to all of you, don't I?" I see some of the people furiously nodding. "Okay. If you can get everyone down here, I'll tell you guys everything. You can each ask me a question and I'll answer honestly. As long as it's about my past." Before I can even finish talking, two or three people ran upstairs to get the missing people. After a few minutes, everyone but Bakugo is downstairs.

"We got everyone who was willing to come down. Can we ask you our questions now?" I look at Ashido and nod, sitting down and getting my chopsticks out while I wait for the first question. "How should we do this? Do we pick who goes first, or do you pick the people or what?"

"How about we go down the table? If we are organized, it gives people who haven't thought of a question yet time to think of one, and the people who have important questions can go first."