"I need to talk to you. It's serious."

Izuku's POV

My eyes shoot open at the sound of my alarm going off. I turn it off and go to get up, only stopped by the weight on my chest. I hear grumbling next to me and feel Ochaco snuggle up closer to me. I shake her a bit and she mumbles something about wanting to stay asleep. "Ochaco, you have to get up. We have school today." I feel bad for waking her up early, especially after last night, but I can't help that my alarm goes off early. "If you get up soon, I'll take you with me to train. You don't have to, but I'll be shirtless." She perks up a bit at that and slowly gets up. "Of course, that's what wakes you up."

I go over to my dresser and grab a pair of shorts to train in. I take off my clothes and slide on a new pair of boxers and the shorts I grabbed. I put on some socks and my shoes before grabbing my phone and going towards the door. I wait for Ochaco to collect herself and follow me. I've got a bit on my mind after the past week. I couldn't do much spying for information on the people that I've been keeping an eye on. There's this one that's absolutely despicable that I need to get back on. I just need a few more pieces of evidence and I can go to Aizawa and the rest of the heroes and get a warrant to raid this place. If I were still a vigilante, I wouldn't need one, but of course, I had to choose this life path.

After a few minutes of walking, we get to the gym. I go over to one of the TVs and see if there's a way I could stream the info on my phone to the TV. After a couple minutes, I figure out a way to do it and stream the camera footage to the TV. "Who's that?" I look over and see Ochaco looking at the TV with an inquisitive look.

"That's someone I've been keeping an eye on for a while. His name is Overhaul, and he's planning on doing something that I'd rather not talk about. I have nearly everything I need to get a warrant for the heroes to raid his base. I haven't been able to tap into his cameras since I was arrested, but I figure it's better late than never. If I can get good pictures of his plans and contacts, I can probably get everyone involved arrested." I get myself situated with a view of the TV. Ochaco turns her attention to me and watches me work out. Nothing was happening for the first hour of my workout, but as I was getting ready to leave, something seemed to be going on in Overhaul's base. I grabbed my phone and started screen recording what was going on.

"You should go back to the dorms. If he's going to do what I think he's gonna do, you won't want to be here when it happens." She seems confused but she still leaves. I turn my attention back to the TV and focus on what's going on. I see Overhaul talking to Chronostasis, his right-hand man. I focus on their lips and see them talking about how to proceed with their plan. They apparently have a distributor; they just need to start production on some form of bullets. I see Chronostasis walk out of frame, only to come back with a briefcase. He opens the briefcase and shows the contents to Overhaul. He picks one up and examines it.

The object looks like a little vial. It's empty, but I know that it won't be for long. I see Overhaul put the vial back and grab the briefcase. I grab my phone and switch cameras. I follow Overhaul through the cameras, silently hoping that he doesn't go to a room on the last camera. Of course, though, he does. I look at the camera in the room and watch as he wakes the little girl up and grabs her by the arm. She winces but doesn't say anything. I bite back my rage as he straps her into a chair and opens the briefcase. He starts taking her blood. I restrain myself from breaking something and continue to watch. She eventually stops screaming and starts to look dizzy, but he keeps going. If he doesn't stop, he's gonna kill her. She passes out from blood loss, and he stops.

Her arms look almost shriveled from how much blood he's taken from her. Chisaki takes off one of his gloves and does something to the girl. She looks back to her normal state, but she's still unconscious. He wraps her arms and legs before putting all the bullets back in the case and leaving. I stop the screen recording and look at the time. I have less than 15 minutes to get ready and get to class. I decide that this is worth being late for. I make my way back to the dorms and see that no one is there. I go over to the showers and strip. While in the shower, I feel everything rush to me. I throw up out of rage and disgust. I feel the water drip down my body, washing away the anger and remorse.

I get out of the shower and dry off, noticing that class has just started. I run upstairs and get dressed and grab my bag. I walk back down and rush to school. I get there after a few minutes and walk in to see everyone staring at me. Well, almost everyone. I walk up to Aizawa, trying to tell him what I saw. "I need to talk to you. It's serious." By the tone of my voice, he loses the angry look in his eyes.

"Alright, read pages 143 to 145 of your history textbook." He nods at me, and we leave the classroom. We take a few steps away from the room and he looks at me expectantly. I take a few deep breaths and pull out my phone. He looks down at it then back up at me.

"I've been spying on this one yakuza boss for a few months now. I knew he had plans to do something that would end up happening, but before I could stop him, I was arrested. This morning, while I was training, I hacked into his security cameras, and I found out that I was too late. He was planning to make bullets that temporarily or permanently destroy someone's quirk. I wasn't entirely sure how he was going to do it, but I saw how. I'm gonna warn you that it's pretty fucking disgusting to see. I've seen some shit, but this was despicable."

I unlock my phone and go to the video. I skip through it a bit before getting to the right spot. I hand it over and play it. I see Aizawa's face go from unexpressive to repulsed. I see the repulsion get deeper as the end of the video gets closer. After it ends, he hands it back slowly before signaling for me to follow him. I do as I'm told and am led to a staff room. He motions for me to sit in a chair. I do it and he leaves the room before coming back with a few more teachers a few minutes later.

"What's a student doing in here, Aizawa? And why did you say it was urgent?" I see Vlad King look me up and down dismissively. I look over at the other teachers and see some looks of disapproval and others of intrigue. I already know what's going on, so I walk over to the nearest computer. "What do you think you're doing?" Vlad King walks over to stop me, but Aizawa cuts him off.

"Just wait. He knows what he's doing, and I trust him with some information he's provided me. Let him be." I access the computer and upload the video to it. I skip through it again and hit the spacebar. I move away and take a few deep breaths as they watch. I feel someone put their arm around my shoulders and pull me close. I look up and see Aizawa looking at me with sympathy in his eyes. "I'm sorry you had to see that. I know it's tough for someone so young, but you did the right thing by telling me. It'll be alright. By giving everyone the information you've compiled, we can start making a plan to arrest him and rescue the girl."

"I want to be involved." He seems completely unfazed by this. "If you're gonna take him down, I want to be there to see the son of a bitch get taken away." He smiles at that and nods. "Good. And when he's gone, he'll never be able to hurt that little girl again. And if he tries to, I'll make his life a living hell." I hear someone hit the space bar and turn back around to see the teachers. Some look paler, other look like they're boiling with rage.

"How could he do that to that little girl?" I look over to Midnight and see her wiping her eyes.

"Give us all the information you have. Now." Vlad King tries to seem intimidating, but I can tell that he's upset by what he saw.

"I'll give you the information, but it'll need to wait. If you can gather some heroes and plan a conference, I'll gladly give the info there. It's no use if we're all thinking incoherently. We should take some time to collect ourselves." Vlad stares me down before sighing and nodding. I leave the room first and go back to class, countless thoughts rushing through my head. There's only one thing that's constant about them; I need to save that little girl.

Word Count: 1654

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Sorry I haven't updated this in a few weeks, I was just feeling unmotivated. I hope this chapter was worth the wait though. Let me know what you thought. Any comments or criticisms are greatly appreciated. Have a good day, and remember to drink some water.