I'm ready to end this.

Izuku's POV

Before I smash down through the glass, I look to see how many villains there are, and where I can go to control things. If I go straight down from the center of the window, it's about a 30-foot drop. Not pleasant. If I smash the window by the left, I could land on top of the railing. It's the same for the right side. I look around for another way through. I see the roof entrance, but it could be watched.

I decided to risk the roof entrance, but I still should create a distraction. I walk over to the door, go to where no one will see me if it's opened. Then, I throw my knife at the window as hard as I can. It just bounces off it and falls with a small ding. I should've known that wouldn't work. Of course, I knew it wouldn't work. I take a deep breath and collect myself. I'm nervous. But that shouldn't interfere with my ability to plan.

I go back over to the window and see if there's a way to weaken it. I could shoot parts of it, but that creates too much noise, and could ruin my plan before I even get in. I have three knives. I want to keep at least one. I try and smash one of the knives through the glass. It gets through about an inch, but it doesn't budge much more than that. The glass is thicker than I thought.

I stand up and push it down a bit with my foot. It slides all the way through, but the handle keeps it from going through. It seems to have had a spiderweb effect on the one side, but it only stretches so far. I go to the middle and do the same thing. I go to the other side of where I began and start being more careful. If I put too much pressure, it could collapse, taking me down with it. Once the knife fully slides through, I walk back over to the door, making sure I was in the same spot.

I throw one of the knives at the window, and it shatters. I hear someone running up the stairs behind the door. They open the door and prop it open. I decide to make the cops job easier, so I grab the person from behind. I wait until they pass out and then quickly search for another knife. I find it and then put the person on the pile. I go back to the door, making sure it closes behind me. Four down, however many more to go.

I make my way through the dark hallways, making sure to keep my footsteps quiet. I pull out my phone to look at a news report of the hostage situation. The main villain seems to be incredibly on edge, looking up at the ceiling, then down to the floor, then back at the ceiling. Good. I want him to be in his head.

I continue through the hallways, making sure to get to the spot with the main villain. If I take him down, I expect the others to surrender. I find a ladder leading down to the first floor. I look down and see a person looking down at his gun. He manipulates it and comes away with two smaller guns. I look around and see a wrench. I grab it and throw it so it hits him on the head hard enough to knock him out. He falls to the ground with a grunt.

I go down the ladder and check his gear. He had a knife and a walkie talkie. I take both and keep them in my pocket. I follow the hallways and get closer to the center. I open a door that leads to the interior of a store, and peek out. There's no one around. I go out and then look outside the store. There are a ton of hostages right outside the store, by a fountain.

I recede back into the store and grab a few articles of clothing, sneaking into a changing room. I pull off my mask, stuffing it into one of my pockets. I take off the gloves and slide them into a pocket as well. I take off my dark green hoodie and replace it with a black t-shirt. I cover my cargo pants with a pair of grey sweatpants. I tie my hoodie around my waist and think about taking off the combat boots. I don't even though it's a risky move. I decide to go out and then close a random door loudly.

Just as I planned, a person comes running and points a gun at my face. I put my hands up and act scared. "I-I'm sorry. I just got off my break. I-I won't fight or anything." He grunts and points his gun to the other hostages and motions for me to join them. I slowly walk over and sit down in the center of a small group. They all look at me confused. I wait for the guy to tie my hands together and walk away to say anything.

"Hi. I'm a hero student in training. I have some stuff to help us get out of here. I might need some of your help though. If one of you can come closer to me, you could help everyone here. It might be a little awkward though." A man in a pair of glasses and a black suit slides close to me. "Thank you. Now, pull down my sweatpants." He looks at me confused. "I have a pair of cargo pants on underneath. It's completely full of weapons." He nods and pulls down the sweatpants down slightly, just to get one of the pockets to show.

"Good. Now, reach in and pull out one of the knives." He does and then looks at me about what to do. "Cut my bindings." He does and I take the knife from him. I cut his bindings and then hand him two of the three knives in my pocket. "Cut everyone else free. I'll get us out of here soon. I promise." He nods and gets to work. I pull the sweatpants all the way off and then sneak my way around the area. The villains are visibly anxious, and that works well in my favor. I pull my mask out of my pocket and pull it on.

I find the villain that's been leading the whole thing. He's got a bead of sweat running down his cheek, and he's taking quick breaths. I can tell he's trying to slow his heart rate. I sneak as close as I can before he'd start to notice me. I stand fully and decide that now is the time to make a stand. I untie the hoodie from around my waist and let it drop to the floor. I take a step and he turns to look at me.

I get into a fighting stance, and he follows suit. I see some of his henchmen turning to look at us. "Prove you're a real leader. Call them off. Or are you too scared?" This seems to piss him off. H motions for them to back off, and we start to circle each other. I'm ready to end this.

Word Count: 1217

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Two updates in the past 24 hours. That hasn't happened in almost 6 months. I really am glad that I got back into writing this story, and I hope you guys are enjoying the new chapters, and I'm thinking of getting ready to end this soon. It's been going on for a decent while, and I want to come to a conclusion I'm happy with. I hope you guys will continue to support this until the end. Have a good day and remember to drink some water.