She's safe. She's finally safe.

Izuku's POV

Looking at the building in front of me, I notice how unassuming it looks from the outside. I stand close to the door with Aizawa and Mirio, waiting for everyone to get into their positions. After a few minutes, everything is ready to go. Mirio phases through the door and unlocks it before bringing us inside. Knowing the layout, I lead the two to a dark room and touch my earpiece to let everyone know we're ready. "We're in position. Go." After I finish saying that we hear a bunch of sirens outside along with a hero announcing that they're raiding the base. A few people run past us. We wait until they're all gone before continuing downward towards the room the girl is in.

We go down twisting hallways and massive rooms before reaching the exact place we're looking for. Unfortunately, we got there second. I slow my steps and make sure that the two behind me remain quiet. We sneak into a room off to the side. Luckily for us, they didn't see us. They were in Eri's room and getting her ready to leave somehow. I don't think they know that we're in this room, but I can't take any chances. I reach into my pocket and grab a smoke bomb. I hear footsteps coming out of Eri's room, and set off the smoke bomb before throwing it out by the three.

It goes off and I take the chance to grab the girl and go. I run in and grab the girl by the waist before retreating back to the room. The two out in the hall are yelling and trying to find Eri, which drowns out her whimpering. I look down at her and see fear in her eyes. I don't know why until I remember that a strange man with a mask and hood on just make a bunch of smoke appear and then grabbed her. I pull off the hood and slide my mask down. "Eri, it's alright. We're here to save you."

She seems to calm down a bit at that, but is still visibly shaken. "Don't worry. As long as we're here, those two will never hurt you ever again." I smile at her to try and calm her. I hear the two approaching the room we're in, and I go to hand the girl to Mirio. "There's a door at the back of this room. Take her out of it and go. We'll hold those two off." I feel her clench onto me and bury her face in my chest. "Eri, it's okay. You can trust him. This is Lemillion, one of the greatest new heroes ever. He's my friend. I need you to trust him. I'll come back and get you when we're done. I promise."

Her hands slowly lose their grip, and I hand her over to Mirio. They leave through the door and I turn back to Aizawa. "Ready?" I shake my head.

"There's something I need first." I shuffle over to a loose metal sheet on the wall and pry it off as quietly as possible. Aizawa gives me a questioning look. "Trust me, it might come in handy." He just shrugs and moves close to the door. I pull on my hood and place my mask back in its place. The footsteps seem to go past us, but we need to stop them. I nod to Aizawa, and he kicks down the door. He stares at Chisaki and erases his quirk. Chronostasis goes to touch me, but I dodge. I slam the metal sheet into his face in retaliation, knocking him off balance. I sweep his leg and knock him on the ground. I see a gun with quirk destroying bullets in it and grab it, stuffing it into one of my pockets. Chronostasis seems to panic at this and goes to get it, but I duck and punch him in the ribs.

He doubles over and takes shallow breaths. I take the opportunity to smack him over the head with the metal sheet, knocking him out. I turn and see Aizawa struggling to keep his eyes open while fighting with Chisaki. I tell Aizawa to move and throw my knife at Chisaki's leg, hitting him in the back of the knee. I reach into my pocket and pull out the gun. I cock it back and aim. Aizawa seems horrified, but I stop him from moving. "Don't worry. It's not gonna kill him."

I shoot and hit Chisaki in the back with the bullet. He turns and looks at me with earthshattering rage. Beneath it all though, I see true terror. "Now we're even." I empty the gun of all bullets and stomp on them, destroying all of them. I walk over to him and start punching him repeatedly. I hear him begging me to stop, screaming in pain, but I can't stop. I don't WANT to stop. I just keep hitting him. "How does it feel?! Not so big and strong now that you don't have your quirk! You're absolutely disgusting! Using a defenseless little girl for your horrid selfish uses!" I feel his bones breaking underneath my fist. Aizawa runs behind me and grabs my arm, pulling me off him. "Why'd you stop me? He deserves it!"