"You saved me. That means you're a hero."

Izuku's POV

I try and collect myself as best as possible after the fight, going over to Muscular and grabbing my taser. I put it back into my pocket and look at my arm. It's broken in too many places to ignore, but I don't have the time or resources to fix it. I look at the kid and he seems a bit shaken up, but mostly okay. I walk over to him and put my hand on his shoulder, trying to alleviate his fears. "It's okay. He's not gonna be able to hurt you or anyone else when he's in prison. You don't need to worry about anything."

He nods before doing something I wasn't really expecting. He gives me a hug. "Thank you, mister. When I grow up, I wanna be a hero, just like you." I feel a bit guilty and proud from that. I just hold the kid there for a second while thinking about how to get down from the cliff without hurting anyone. I pull out my phone and call Toga. She doesn't pick up immediately, and I panic a little. After a few rings, though, she picks up.

"Toga! I need your help! I'm stuck at the top of a cliff with a kid of about 5 or 6 here. I took down muscular, but he broke my arm. I need to get down safely, but I have nothing with me that can help."

"Alright. What do you need me to do?"

Toga POV

God, why do I need to go to a pro hero just to help him? And why am I listening? I know why, but it doesn't matter. All that matters is helping right now. Maybe it'll put me in the good graces of a few people and I can be a regular civilian again.

The building I'm looking for is getting closer and closer, until finally, I'm there. I don't know what to do, so I just slam my fist on the door. "Help! I'm working with the Green Anarchist! He's got a kid up at a cliff and they need help getting down! He took down one of the villains! I need to talk to Eraserhead!"

After a few minutes, I'm ready to give up. I lower my head and turn around, trying to figure out how to tell him that I couldn't get them help and that they're trapped until he's arrested before I hear the door open behind me. "Where's the cliff?"

"He needs someone who can stop their fall. Or who can help them get down safely." He sighs and rubs his eyes before shaking his head and telling me to follow him. I do as he says and it's back into the dark forest.

Izuku's POV

I walk around the area the kid and I are stuck on, trying to keep myself occupied. I keep looking at my phone, waiting to see if Toga is gonna call me. The kid looks a little nervous, but he's holding it in pretty well. I walk over to him and sit next to him. He's looking out at the forest, and I guess he's a little freaked out.

"So, why are you here? I mean, you're just a kid. I doubt you're with the hero students here. You're too young." He stays quiet after I ask that, keeping his head down, staring at his hands. I look back at Muscular, seeing that the gas has stopped spewing out, and the air seems pretty clear. I'm still a little suspicious of the air quality, but I need the kid to trust me just a bit more. I need information more than anything, and nothing gets you more information than trust.

"Hey, look at me." I say this as nice as possible, and the kid looks over at me, wondering what I need to do. I reach down to my mask, sliding it down and smiling at him. "You're the first person who's ever seen my face. At least, on purpose. Everything is gonna be alright, I promise. I need you to tell me everyone that's here and why you're here. I'll get you somewhere safe, but you need to trust me."

He stares at me for a moment before taking off his mask and handing it to me. I take it and put it back into one of my pockets before going back to looking at him. He looks away for a bit before looking at me again, looking at me with a small smile. "This camp is my aunt's. Well, hers and he partners. She part of the Wild Wild Pussycats. There are two classes here with their teachers. They're from UA." I nod and take in all the information.

"So that means that there's at least 46 people here. 47 including you. Don't worry, kid. I'll get you back to your aunt, safe and sound." He lets out a larger smile, and I relax a bit. I'm glad he trusts me. He's a good kid.

"Kota."

"Huh?"

"That's my name. Kota Izumi."

"Izuku Midoriya. But you can't tell anyone that. I'm not really a hero. I'm what people call a vigilante, which means I do things that heroes do but without a license."

"That doesn't matter to me. You saved me. That means you're a hero." I chuckle at that and smile. Just then, my phone rings. I pull it out and see Toga's contact pop up. I pull my mask up and stand up before answering.

"I found some people who can help. You'll need to jump off the cliff with the kid, but you'll be safe."

"Well, it's better than nothing. Thanks, Toga." I hang up before she can say anything else and put my phone away. I walk over to Kota, and he stares up at me. "I know this isn't gonna sound fun, but you're gonna need to trust me. My friend got some people to help us get down safely. But to get down, we'll need to jump." He seems a little distressed at that, and who blames him. "I'm not letting you jump alone. I'll hold onto you the whole time, and if things go wrong, I'll make sure you're safe. It'll be okay, I promise."

He nods after some hesitation. He walks over to me, and I pull him up, so his legs are around my waist, head is in my chest, and arms are around my stomach, touching my back. I hold him close to me and take a few deep breaths before jumping. He buries his face deeper into my chest, his arms and legs tightening around me. I keep my grip on him and keep my eyes open and see who's waiting for us. It's Toga, Aizawa and someone I recognize. Someone I know pretty well.

The ground keeps getting closer and closer, and they are all just standing still. I turn a little, so the kid's back is facing the sky and mine is facing the ground. Before I hit the ground, I feel someone hit my left arm. I keep myself from screaming so I don't scare the kid, but we stop falling just a few feet from the ground. I feel arms adjust me, so my legs are facing the ground, before I continue falling. It's only a few feet though, so I land and look around.

Uraraka, Toga, and Aizawa are all looking at me. I want to talk to them, but I remember that I have a kid clinging to me, so I make that my first priority. "Kota, we're okay. We're on the ground. You can let go now." He takes his head away from my chest and looks around before letting go. I kneel a little to put him on the ground before he goes over to Aizawa. "Toga, did you explain what's going on to them?"

She shakes her head no and I sigh. "Alright. I'll explain." I tell them everything before getting ready to go. Aizawa stops me before I leave, telling me that he can't let me go. "You kinda have to. I'm one of the only ones who know what's going on, and I have a full plan. After this is all over, I'll gladly surrender to you, and you can demask me in front of everyone. But first, let me finish this."

He thinks for a minute before sighing. "Go. And be quick." I nod and start running off. Now that I know Kota is safe, I have to go make sure I finish the other have of that promise. I'll need to go help his aunt and her team.

Word Count: 1419

I hope you guys enjoyed this incredibly long chapter. I've been feeling like writing a lot, especially since this is one of the arcs I wanted to get into. The next few chapters are gonna be longer and coming out soon, so just you guys wait. Let me know what you thought and let me know what you'd like to see. Thanks for the continued support. It means a lot. I really like writing this story for you guys, and I'm glad you guys like reading it. Have a good day and remember to drink some water.