"All for One. What a pleasant surprise."

Izuku's POV

I take a few deep breaths before buzzing the intercom at the gate. This is going to be the second person who knows my identity in the span of a day. The voice asks who it is, and I take a second to remember the lie I made up before coming here. "I'm a classmate of Shoto's. I wanted to talk to him after what happened yesterday. Is he home?" After a few seconds of silence, the gate opens, and I see the person I want to talk to standing in the doorway to his home.

I walk up and see a slight bit of confusion on his face. I force a smile and go up to him. "Hey, Todoroki. I was talking to everyone in class today about what happened yesterday, and I wanted to stop here on my way home. Do you have time to talk?" He looks at me suspiciously before nodding and letting me in. We walk to a room towards the back of the house.

I walk in first and he closes the door behind him. I feel his grip on my arm heating up, but it doesn't really phase me. "Who are you?" I shrug his hand off and reach for something in my pocket, he goes to grab my arm, but I sidestep and get the thing I was reaching for out of my pocket. He stares at what I'm holding as I put it in place.

"This better?" My voice is modulated from the mask, and he looks at me incredibly confused. I take it off and he waits to say something until I'm done.

"Wait. So this ultra strange and dangerous vigilante that we've been working with for a while has been someone our age?" I nod and he just looks away. "You said you'd find me before you went to save Bakugo. But it can't be just us two going. Who else is going?"

"I sent the pro heroes a set of plans that doesn't include you. How many classmates do you think you could rope into working with us?"

"At least one. I can tell everyone and see who'll go along though. I assume you know everyone's quirks, so I'll let you know who's going so you can make a plan based on that." I nod and he pulls out his phone. After a few minutes of silence, he puts his phone away. "I got a few. Ida Tenya, Yaoyorozu Momo, Kirishima Eijiro, and Uraraka Ochaco." I nod after every name and devise a plan with them in mind.

"Listen to me. You will NOT do ANYTHING unless it is absolutely required. Got it?" He nods and I tell him my plan for if I need help. He tells everyone to meet him a spot I marked on a map on my phone. "We have three hours until the plan starts. You'll need disguises and transportation there. Can you achieve that for everyone?"

"Yes. I can get my butler to drive us and pick everyone up and drop us off at a place nearby the meeting point. Does that work?"

"Perfectly. I have my costume in a bag I shoved in a bush outside. I'll change in the car before we get to the first person's house."

"I'll trust you after you tell me two things; your quirk and your name." I nod and hold back a smile.

"My name is Midoriya Izuku. And for my quirk, well, I don't have one. But you can't tell anyone that."

Time Skip

The ride to the meeting place was silent. Every single person except for Uraraka freaked out when they saw me until Todoroki said that I was working with them. They then reluctantly got it and stared at me distrustfully. I understand why, but that didn't make it any less annoying. They made me get out first, and everyone kept their eyes on me. I stood and waited for everyone else to slowly get out and put their guards up as they waited for the others.

"Can you guys knock it the fuck off? I'm on your side. Bakugo Katsuki was kidnapped by the League of Villains. I know the location of their base and another other place they're located. Now either get it together, or get fucking lost!" They all stare at me after the outburst and move quicker. "Thank Christ. Move it people, we don't have much time. Only about 30 minutes. Do you wanna save your friend or not?"

They all get out and stare at me, seeming like they expect me to say something. "What? Why are you staring at me? You know the plan, so let's get moving." I turn to go only for someone to start speaking up.

"Actually, we don't. You never told it to us." I turn around and stare daggers at Todoroki only for him to not react. I facepalm and send up a mental prayer.

"Why didn't you tell them?!" Todoroki shrugs and moves to go to the place we need to be. I explain the plan and they all nod. We get to the place and see All Might knock on the door to the bar. I swallow all the feelings of anger at seeing him and just allow it to go on. We see the heroes bust in and capture all the villains. A black goo starts to spread and the villains seem to disappear. I notice that it's heading towards Bakugo and tell Ida to get us to him before it can get him.

Ida seems reluctant but gets us there, just in time for all of us to be consumed with him. I hear yelling from heroes dissipating, only for us to see that we're surrounded by the League of Villains. "Alright! Since this didn't go as planned, it seems we need a new one!" I look over to Dabi and Toga and they notice that I'm trying to keep the kids with me safe and get Bakugo out. They nod at me with grave expressions.

Dabi turns towards the people to his right and starts blasting them with fire. Shigaraki moves out of the way and dives at me. He barely misses me, but I can tell that he's not trying to kill me. Not yet. He's trying to remove my anonymity before he kills me. I come up with a new plan as I dodge Shiggy and keep the students out of harms way. "Kirishima, go grab Bakugo! Uraraka, make everyone weightless! Yaoyorozu, create something to keep you all together! Ida, gather everyone in the catapult when it's done being made! Todoroki, create a large ramp of ice and get ready! GO!" Each person nods and does what I say after I say it.

Shiggy tries to run after the students and stop them, but I grab him and throw him away. Each time he gets closer and closer to disintegrating my mask. I keep an eye on the students and see that almost everything is done. All they need is the thing to keep them together. They all look at me and question what's next. "Ida and Bakugo on the end! You'll give everyone speed to get up that ramp! Everyone else, group together in the center!" Bakugo seems to try and challenge my idea, but no one listens to him.

"And why should we listen to you?!" Before I can respond, Shigaraki puts all five fingers on my mask. It disintegrates before everyone's eyes, showing my full face. Shiggy starts laughing and everyone else just stares for a moment. "DEKU?!"

"JUST GO YOU IDIOTS!" I turn back to Shiggy and slam him into the ground. I look up and see that Dabi and Toga have taken everyone else out. "You two, make sure they get away safely." They go to argue but I shut them down. "Don't. I know you wanna help, but it's too late. The best thing you can do is get out of here. I'll hold them off until then." They reluctantly nod and guide the students. They join them in their escape route. After a few seconds, all I can see is their smoke trails.

"Impressive. You managed to convert two members of the League AND keep me from finding out. However, your cunning isn't going to help you now." I turn and look at the person speaking to me, although it's already obvious who it is.

"All for One. What a pleasant surprise."

Word Count: 1393

That finishes off this chapter! I really do hope you enjoyed it, because this chapter took a lot of writing and rewriting. I might write another chapter today, but I'm not sure. I'd love to know what you guys think of it so far, and I'd like to know what you'd like to see in the future. Have a good day and remember to drink some water.