"Are you sure you wanna do this?"

Lemon Chapter =)

Ochaco's POV

I can feel my face explode into a bright red blush after I hear what Midoriya has to say. I can barely focus on anything happening around me. Did he really just say that? Is that true? It's gotta be a joke. There's no way he means that. "Did I embarrass you, Ochaco?" My eyes snap up to look him in the face. I can see a slight smirk on his face and can barely hold it together. "I meant what I said. Well, sort of. I meant when I properly met you." I can feel myself shaking and can barely get my mouth open.

"I-I-" I can't stop stuttering. He lets out a chuckle and walks over to me, putting his hands on my face. I look at his hands before looking back at his face. He looks deep in my eyes, and I feel less flustered. His cool green eyes meeting my brown ones are relaxing, his confidence spilling into me. "I-I'm g-g-glad y-you th-hink th-that." I usually never stutter, so why am I stuttering now? His hands leave my face, and he looks somewhere else. He walks away and leaves me standing in the kitchen. I continue to stare at the spot he was standing, unable to tear my eyes away.

I hear people coming up behind me, but I can't focus on that. He called me by my first name. And it sounded so...right! I feel myself getting shaken, so I look around and see myself surrounded by the girls. "Wh-what? Hey. What's going on?" Whoever was shaking me stops and they all look at me.

"My room. Now. You're going to tell us everything," Mina says. I look at her and see an evil grin. I shudder and feel her grab my arm, pulling me away. I look over to Midoriya and see him being approached by some of the guys. He turns to look at me and winks before waving. I feel myself blush again and I look away, unable to look at his smug, handsome face. I let myself get pulled away by the girls until we reach Mina's room. She opens the door and pulls me in, making me sit on the floor as the girls sit in front of me. "Tell us EVERYTHING."

I take a breath and think about how I'll explain everything that's happened between us.

Izuku's POV

I chuckle as Ochaco is pulled up the steps, blushing crimson red. She's so adorable, and I'm so happy to be with her. I hear some of the guys starting to walk up to me. "That was so manly! When did you guys get together? And how'd you do it?" I turn and look at Kirishima with a smile.

"First, let's go sit down. I'm gonna go grab Magni and then I'll answer your questions." The guys nod and walk over to the couch, taking their seats as I go over to Magni and put her bowls in the sink. I pick her up and walk over to the couch and sit on the floor across from everyone. "Alright, so first, we're not really together, but we're also not just friends. On the day of the stuff that went down in Kamino Ward, Ochaco came over to my house and talked to me. She said she was stressed by everything that was going on, and I let her tell me everything. After we talked a bit, she said that there was something on my shirt and I went upstairs to change. Turns out she followed me.

"I saw her staring at me, and something possessed me to stop her from leaving. So, I walked over, I grabbed her arm and I kissed her. It wasn't too long, but it felt perfect to me. I eventually stopped when I realized that I didn't know if she wanted me to do that, but she pulled me back in. After that, we told each other we liked each other. We haven't really had the time to talk about things since, but that's alright. I figure we'll do it eventually, but I'm willing to wait as long as she wants." They all look at me with sparkles in their eyes.

"So, would you be able to give me advice? I wanna ask a girl out but I don't know how." I look at Kaminari and try to think of who he could like. I remember scanning the class and doing my best to see who would match and kept catching him staring at Jirou.