League of Villains, I'm coming for you.

Izuku's POV

On my way to the area where the WWP are fighting the remaining villains, I see a couple students. I sneak around them, taking into account that they've taken down a villain in a gas mask. I keep pushing through, trying my hardest to be silent even with my broken arm. After what feels like hours but must've only been fifteen minutes, I find the area.

There's a lizard guy with a bastardized version of my already pretty cheap costume, a large person holding a giant pillar of something, Tiger, and Mandalay. I take a guess that Mandalay is Kota's aunt and decide to intervene in the fight. I start to approach, only for me to overhear something that makes me confused and mad.

"I'm following in my master's footsteps! The Green Anarchist would never let me fail!" I look over and see the lizard guy fighting Mandalay. I walk over, him noticing me walking closer. "MASTER! You are here to help me take these pesky heroes down! I knew my faith would aid me!"

"What?! No, you fucking idiot! I'm here to prevent fighting! These are two honest heroes! I'm here to stop you from going too far! She has a nephew that was nearly killed. Had I not stopped that guy, he would be. I would've put his blood on your hands. Now if you truly want me to respect you, stop fighting and let them arrest you. When you're being asked for information by the police, be as helpful as possible. Got it?"

He looks at me stunned before nodding. He puts down his weapons and puts his hands behind his head. Mandalay looks at me before getting into a fighting pose. "I'm not here to fight you, I'm serious. Kota was on that cliff," I point to it, "when the villain that killed his parents went to attack. I stopped him and rescued Kota. He's safe with Eraserhead, so don't worry about him." She looks at me suspiciously before getting out of the fighting stance.

"You want me to believe you, help me get this girl off my partner." I look over and see Tiger fighting the woman before he wraps his arms around her and restricts her movements. I turn back to Mandalay and she puts her head in her hands before looking up at me again. "How'd you learn about this?"

"I have my ways. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go make sure a student isn't captured. They're trying to convert him." Before they can say anything, I run back into the forest, keeping the map and landmarks in mind. I decide to go over to where Dabi is so I can make sure he's safe and everything is going to plan with him.

I keep away from every student as best I can on my way to Dabi. I had some close calls, but luckily no one spotted me. I see Dabi and he seems to notice me. I go to walk out, but he subtly shakes his head. I give him a questioning look, only for him to point in a certain direction. I look over and see a guy in a costume that looks like it was actually two costumes cut in half and sewn together.

I walk over to the direction while staying out of sight. He doesn't suspect anything, so I make my way behind him and take him down silently. He struggles, but after a few moments, he's out cold. I lay him down on the ground before standing up and checking in with Dabi.

"Everything going okay with you?"

"Yeah. I'd ask the same, but I can see how shit's going with you. The fuck happened?" I explain everything that happened to him, and he just stands with his arms crossed while I talk. "Wow. You got into a lot of shit."

"Yeah, no duh. Have you heard anything about Bakugo's position? Have they captured him?"

"I haven't heard anything about him being captured, but they think they're getting close to cornering him in this area." He pulls out a map of the camp and points it out. I make a mental note and thank him before running to the area.

I've stopped caring about being silent and everything, I just need to get there and stop them from capturing him. I hear some students yelling from the noise I'm making, but I can't stop and tell them it's safe. After a few moments, I see Bakugo and that Todoroki kid. They're surrounded by villains. They seem to be fighting them off as best as possible. I run over to the closest villain and grab him by the back of the shirt, turning around and slamming him into my knee. It knocks him out. I drop him and run over to another and try and knock him out too.

He throws a punch and nearly misses my left arm, and I let out a little breath I'd kept in. I jump over a kick and dodge under a punch when I land on the ground. I duck down and sweep his leg. He falls to the ground, and I go over to him, grabbing his head and slamming it back onto the grass, knocking him out. The two boys look over to me.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU, YOU VILLAIN BITCH?!" I roll my eyes at this and join them.

"Glad to meet you too. Todoroki, how long have you two been either fighting or running?"

"About fifteen minutes. I'm glad you're here. We wouldn't be able to hold them off much longer without some help."

"Speak for yourself, Half-and-Half-bastard! I could take them all on by myself! I don't need a villain to help me take these a-" I turn and see a guy in a mask and magician's hat cut him off by compressing him into a marble. He puts the marble in his coat and goes to leave.

"Todoroki! We need to follow that magician guy!" He nods and signals for me to grab onto him. I do and he creates a path of ice. I keep holding on and we are starting to get close to the magic guy. He sees us and jumps down into a clearing. We follow. I run to wards him and reach into his coat, getting the marble. He makes a reach for it, but I pull my hand away to fast.

"Damn, our plans have been foiled. Or so you think." He flicks his hand and the marble I have unleashes everything that was in it. A bunch of stones come out and nearly crush us. I dodge and pull Todoroki out of the way with me. I stand back up and wince at the pain in my left arm. I look down and see that I scraped it a little when I dodged.

I look towards the magician and see him holding a marble. I run towards him to try and get the marble, but he releases Bakugo before I can get there. A portal opens and a pale hand stretches out, grabbing him by the neck. Every finger except for the pinky touches him, and I feel a sense of dread.

He's pulled through the portal before I can get halfway there, and it closes just before I would've gone through it. I look at the spot where it was and just stare. I can't believe it. "I...I failed. I couldn't save him." I tilt my head down and stare at the ground. It then hits me that I still have a hidden ace up my sleeve. Or two.

I pull up my phone and send a text to Toga, telling her to give me all the info on the League as she can. I look up and realize I need to get back to Eraserhead. I look at Todoroki and think about what to say. Eventually, it comes to me. "I'm gonna save him. Don't worry about that. And if you want to go with me, I'll find you before I go."

I run back towards the building I kept note of before he can say anything. I make it in a few minutes, noticing that I got a text while I was running. I go to the door and start pounding my fist against it. "Eraserhead! He got captured! I have information that can aid in his rescue! ERASERHEAD!" I hear footsteps quickly approaching the door. He opens it and stares at me.

"They got him?" I nod and drop my head down.

"I failed. I thought I would save him, but I failed." He pats me on the shoulder.

"You did your best. Now lets get you fixed up and you can give us the information." I shake my head.

"I'm leading my own assault against them. You can fix my broken arm, but I won't give information until I'm in a remote location and can be promised that I won't be arrested until afterwards. Deal?" He stares at me for a moment before pinching the bridge of his nose.

"You really know how to negotiate. Alright." He pulls out a piece of paper and a pen. "Any information you have, send it here." He hands me a slip of paper with an email on it. "Recovery Girl is already on her way. Once she gets here, go to her and then leave. Tell me your plan and we'll coordinate our assaults." I nod and then walk away.

It takes a bit, but Recover Girl gets there soon. I meet her and she heals me. I'm exhausted, but I sneak away and call an Uber back to my place. League of Villains, I'm coming for you.

Word Count: 1598

Thanks for reading this chapter! I hope you enjoyed it, and it means a lot that you read all of it. The chapters are getting longer and longer, but I've been enjoying writing. Also, two chapters in one day! I'm on a fucking roll! Again, thanks for reading. It means a lot to me. Let me know what you thought, and tell me anything you want to see in future chapters. Have a good day and remember to drink some water.