I just kissed my crush.

Izuku's POV

After getting home, I ran up to my room and collapsed on my bed. I feel like a failure. What was all that? I couldn't save that kid without getting hurt, I couldn't even come close to saving that asshole. Why do I have to be so...weak? My pity party is interrupted by a meow coming from the corner of my room. I walk over to her and give her pets. She nuzzles into my hand before going down the steps. I decide to follow her. She heads into the kitchen and paws the fridge. She must be hungry. I open it and pull out some stuff to make her food, but she seems largely uninterested. I put the food back and then it hits me. I haven't eaten in hours.

I sift through everything I have and grab a few things to make a sandwich. I make it and take a bite. Either I'm truly starving, or this is the best sandwich I've ever had. I eat it all in less than five minutes. I make another one and devour it. I feel a bit better, so I go back upstairs and change into more comfortable clothes. I lay back down and pass out, feeling more than exhausted.

Time Skip

It's about 12 PM, and I've finally formulated a complete plan using all of the information that Toga gave me. I pull out that piece of paper and remember to send all the information to Eraserhead. I have a corkboard of my plan up, so I take a photo and crop out anything that could give away where I'm located. I screenshot all the information Toga texted me and edit it, so her phone number isn't in it. I go onto my laptop and create a new email so that nothing can be traced back to me. After I'm done creating everything, I email all the photos to the new email.

Just to make sure I take no chances; I take an Uber to a library in Kamino Ward. I go into the library and go onto one of the computers. I log into the email and download the images. I compose a new email and send it to the email provided to me. I log out after it's sent and go back home. After an hour, I delete the email. I look at every phone number I have in my phone and write them down in my notebook of passwords and stuff. I make a USB copy of everything on my laptop and set it on my desk.

After I'm sure I have everything, I smash the laptop and break the phone in half after removing the SIM card. I can't take any chances. I walk to the nearest tech store and get a new laptop and phone, paying cash. I go back home and place the SIM card in the new phone. I start the laptop and download the USB. I'm in the middle of setting everything up when I get a knock on the door downstairs. I take the corkboard down and put it in the closet. I let the computer and my phone download all the info before running downstairs.

I look outside and see Uraraka pacing outside. I unlock the door and open it, and she rushes inside and hugs me before I can even react. I pat her back and she starts crying. "What's wrong? Do you wanna talk about it, or do you wanna just cry a bit?" She responds incoherently, so I just continue to let her cry.

After a few minutes, her crying slows down and she starts to breathe normally again. I walk her over to a chair and we sit down. "Are you okay? Do you feel a bit better?" She nods and wipes her eyes.

"I feel a little better. Thanks for being here for me." She looks at me and blushes. She looks away and I giggle a little at her reaction. She looks at me with fake offense before letting out a small smile and laughing with me. After a bit, we stop laughing, but she still has that smile on her face.

"So, I want to know, what's going on that you felt that you needed to come here? Not that I'm mad about that, but it's kinda important to know." She nods and takes a deep breath before explaining.

"We were attacked again yesterday. It was by the same people as last time. The guy who saved me was there, and he saved a kid. He needed my help getting the kid down from a cliff safely. I guess the adrenaline in the moment kept me from thinking about it too much, but after I got home... I just couldn't stop thinking about it and it made me so stressed out. I had to talk to someone, but my mom and dad weren't home. Your place is close and I trust you, so..." She trailed off at the end of the sentence, but I understand why.

"I'm glad you trust me. It means a lot to me." She smiles at me before noticing something.

"Oh, your shirt. I got my tears all over it. I'm so sorry." I look down and notice the area she's talking about. I just shrug and tell her that it's okay. I take off the shirt without thinking and go upstairs to change my shirt. When I get up there, I notice that my phone and laptop are done downloading everything. I look at the time and see that I'll need to be ready and at the Todoroki residence in about 5 hours. I turn to go downstairs only to see Uraraka standing in the doorway.

She jumps a bit when she sees me and blushes before turning away to go downstairs. I grab her arm before she can though. She looks at me and I move before thinking. My lips are pressed against hers. She makes a muffled squeak before melting into it. She touches my chest and wraps her arms around me. After a few seconds, we break the kiss and stare at each other. I now realize that I just kissed my crush and let go of her. She doesn't though and pulls me back in and kisses me again. This one lasts longer and I feel her hands trail up and down my back.

She eventually lets me go and looks at me. "M-Midoriya? I have something to tell you."

"I know. I like you too." I put my hand on her face and kiss her again, pulling her closer and closer. I feel her face heating up the longer the kiss goes on. I let her go and she blushes when she looks at me. "Was that what you were going to say? That you like me?"

"Y-yeah. H-how did you know?"

"Remember when you met with your friend Ashido? And she made you confess the things you like about me? I was right there when you said why you liked me." She turns several shades of red before nodding.

"S-sorry you had to hear that."

"Why are you sorry? I like you too."

"So what does that make us?" I think about it and realize that I can't really say much right now. I have to rescue a kid tonight. And I promised that I'd let myself be unmasked and arrested after doing it.

"I'm not sure. But we'll figure it out eventually." She nods and hums, offering a smile. I smile back and she blushes a little. I go over to my closet and grab a shirt before putting it on and turning to her.

"I should probably get going. I have a shift in about an hour."

"Oh. Alright. Have fun at work." She walks down the steps and goes outside. I lay down and think about what just happened. I just kissed my crush. Oh my God. And she has really soft lips. I set an alarm for 4:30 and take a nap. I have a dream that turns into a nightmare. From me and Uraraka getting married to Shigaraki killing her and All For One telling me that I failed again.

Word Count: 1351

That marks the end of this chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed it, and I'd love to know what you thought. Any comments or criticisms are greatly appreciated. Your continued support means a lot to me. I'm gonna write another chapter after this, so look out for that. This arc has been my favorite to write, and knowing you guys enjoy it means a lot to me. Have a good day, and remember to drink some water.