Prologue Pt2 Another World

No one's POV

After the summoning, the pope named Ishtar led the still confused group of students into another room that was furnished with numerous chairs and long tables, saying it would be easier to speak calmly there.

The new room he'd guided the students to was just as lavishly built as the first. The exemplary craftsmanship of the furniture and the tapestries hanging on the walls was evident even to the students' untrained eyes. The layout of the room implied that it was some manner of banquet hall.

Ishtar: Please, be seated. Please enjoy the drink we've provided. It might help ease the confusion I'm sure you are all felling. I will explain everything, so please lend me your ears until the very end. This is a world parallel to yours. "Tortus". It is our one and only God whom we worship, Ehit, who summoned you to this world. Compared to ours, your world is far more superior.

Ryutarou: Damn, Reality shows these days are trying too hard

Shizuku: Yeah...

Sora and Hajime who were listening to the other student, about this is just a prank and all. The two of them on the other hand had different thought.

Hajime: I don't think this is a reality show at all...

Sora: You think?

Ishtar: You have powers that far surpass the humans of this world. Well, that's according to our oracle whom Lord Ehit conveyed his message to. Since long ago, we have been at war with the Demons who rule the Southern part of this world. But lately, strange things have started happening, and now the humans face dangers that may lead to our ruin. To save us from such a horrible fate, Lord Ehit brought you to this world!

From the way of his surroundings, Sora could instantly tell that this is not a prank. Him and his class were transported to another world. Suddenly, Aiko slammed her hands on the table, furiously.

Aiko: What are you saying?! That's a horrible joke! This is the worst joke I've ever seen! Have you got permission to do this?! If not, I'll sue you for kidnapping us! Return us to the school at once!