Chapter 10 Miledi Reisen

No one's POV

Sora and Hajime: Then die.

Hajime let loose a barrage of missiles. They left a trail of sparks as they slammed into the Miledi Golem and exploded. The explosion echoed loudly across the massive room. Smoke enveloped the space Miledi had been occupying.

Shea: Did you get her!?

Yue: Shea, anytime anyone says that the enemy's alive.

Shea was ready to start celebrating, but Yue shot her down. And in the end, Yue's warning proved correct. A burning fist punched its way through the smoke. Miledi swept her hand across, blowing away the smoke. As the smoke cleared, they saw that while Miledi's forearms were crumbling here and there, she hadn't taken any serious damage. She grabbed one of the nearby floating blocks and crushed it, using the particles to restore her own body.

Mieldi: Fufu, congratulations on landing the first strike. But I'm sure you can do better than that. Come on, I might have the spell you're looking for~ I'm pretty strong though, so try not to die.

Hajime: You don't seem so different than the trash from before though.

Miledi: You really are an impertinent one, white hair. I like the gray hair one more. Ok, I'll tell you.

Suddenly multiple golem started appearing behind Miledi. They were all floating in mid air just like the floating platform that Sora and the others were currently standing.

 They were all floating in mid air just like the floating platform that Sora and the others were currently standing

Miledi: This is my power. Have you ever since a flying golem? They will attack you all at once. So? You scared? If you apologize now—

Yue: Force Rupture!

Aishia: Take this!

Suddenly a huge blast of light appeared surprising Miledi as it blasted the golems away.

Miledi:...Eh?

Aishia: If they're floating that's just an easier target.

Yue: And you are annoying!

Miledi looked down and saw that it was Aishia that was the one that launched that blast.

Miledi: Oh, from the looks of it, you used the same ability that gray haired one uses as well. What was it called, oh yeah, Spirit Art.

Hajime: Well, looks at this, seems you do have a core.

Sora: Aishia, Yue, Shea, aim around where her heart should be.

Miledi: Wha...What's with you guys?! You shouldn't be able to use magic here?!

What's with you guys?! You shouldn't be able to use magic here?!