Author's Note

The next chapter won't be posted immediately but will be up soon enough. I need time to plan it and I'll also be busy with work, but don't worry, I've already know what will happen, I just need to fine tune it ;)

I hope you're all enjoying this story and our hero's journey. Thanks for reading and stay tuned for the wild ride up ahead.

In the meantime here are some fun facts about this book:

-There are many references to Beauty and the Beast. The big ones being (Y/N) ( Who I personally named Amelia) meeting Alucard for the first time, and the heartbreaking scene where Alucard scares her away after attacking her, then coming to her rescue to fight off a pursuing force. Their relationship is heavily inspired by the Beauty and the Beast with the concept of a lone, misunderstood being that is feared as a monster falling in love with a bold, headstrong young woman who melts the coldness in his heart and changes him for the better.

-Despite being gruff around her, Trevor likes our main character for her spunk and willingness to stand up for what's right.  He'll make jabs at her to tick her off and he likes that she fires back at him. He likes that she's not an innocent waif. She may be pure of heart but she's got fire and some sense of the world. 

-Our protagonist speaks in a more modern lingo than the rest of the characters, this is a spin on the 'Genie Knows Jack Nicholson' trope where the magical being speaks in modern talk/ makes pop culture  references not from the time period the story is set . She's a celestial being in  human form who subconsciously knows things from beyond the time period. Her comments will sometimes confuse other characters before she has to rephrase it a way they understand.

- (Y/N) believes that Bacon is one of the greatest gifts  to mankind

-  SPOILER FOR SEASON 4 OF  CASTLEVANIA

.

.

.

.

.

. Death and the Angel of Death are completely separate entities. Their history and rivalry will eventually be revealed .

Another important note:  There will be a love scene in the book. I don't do smut so there won't be anything explicit. The act itself won't be described or shown, but their feelings after it will be. It's gonna be like those old school movies where  the lovers are passionate and it fades to black with them waking up in bed together.  HOWEVER I'll put a warning in case anyone is uncomfortable. I'll also take any suggestions on how to write it without being explicit or outright showing it.

With all that said, thank you for reading and voting on my story!! I can't wait to show you the rest of it!!

Keep on Reading!