Through Infinity

When Valerius was a boy, he was nearly pulled under by a strong current at the beach. Aurelius and I were in the water with him, and I managed to grab him and get him safely to his father, but a wave knocked me under from behind. I remember tumbling endlessly into the dark, bereft of all senses except with the water roaring in my ears until my glyphs burned, and I righted myself, swimming with the current until I made it back to land.

I felt the same sensation now, tumbling into the abyss with only the constant roaring in my ears, but I came to my senses far quicker in my celestial form, fanning my wings and flying along the current that was the Infinite Corridor.

I'm in the Corridor! How!?

It had to have been the Alchemist! He must've opened a door with his remaining power before he died, so Trevor wouldn't fall to his-!

Oh no..Trevor!! I scanned the undulating current of the Corridor, soaring within the vortex of intense colors.

TREVOR! WHERE ARE YOU!!

My cry echoed in the vortex, my eyes sharp in hopes of pinpointing a small flickering soul among the swirling colors. I have to find him before he's overwhelmed. Even a small exposure would drive someone mad! I wondered if that's how Saint Germain lost his marbles and became Grim's puppet.

That's if.....he isn't already dead.

TREVOR!!! I screeched, my voice carried away by the corridor. TREVOR I AM HERE!!

He had to have been sucked in, I saw it just as he gave me that smile. He's here I know it! How am I going to find him!?

The Corridor. An ethereal voice whispered in my mind. Use the Corridor to your command, Egrigori. It is your path you must take.

Uriel.  One of the Bigwigs  whose good side I'm on. Memory returned to me and I flexed an outstretched hand, opening a Door.

Through the door. A witch in spandex and high heels fought a choir of angels, blasting them back with dual pistols. She turned around with a wicked smirk and aimed her weapon at my head. I swerved out of the way before a shot was heard and the portal closed.

He's not there, I feel bad for any angel living in that universe.

I flew along and opened another Door.

I looked into a warm cozy library lined to the ceiling with books in the middle of a bustling modern city. A human formed angel walked into view, nearly spilling his tea over his cream colored coat seeing me through an open door. He was more startled about  me showing up unannounced and he hadn't  prepared  extra tea.

Sorry, my mistake, I can't stop for tea right now! Goodbye!  We waved farewell to each other before I closed the door.

Nope not there either. I feel bad I've forgotten him too. He's a friendly good chap!

The next Door opened to an aurora lit sky beneath  polar starlight. A clan of witches flew on their branches and one of them politely greeted me as I glided along. Apparently they knew about my kind.

  I'm looking for a human! A Belmont with a red sigil! Please can you help me? 

The witch said that he'd be in the Corridor itself and not another world far from his, wishing me good luck. Below them a balloon rode on the thermals, carrying two children and an armored polar bear.

I closed the Door frustrated. I'm never going to find him opening Doors here and there all over the place following the endless vortex of the Corridor, I'll be stuck here for eternity!