School

It was my first day of school tomorrow and I hated it. I hated waking up in the morning, everything about school pissed me off.

"Cassie, Cass" I said waking her up from her nap. "Mhh?" She asked barley waking up "wake up and go home bitch! It's 8:30 in the afternoon" I said and giggled. "No!" She said and turned around and fell back to sleep. "Then at least wake the hell up, I'm bored" I said and crossed my arms. "I am, I am" she said and scoffed. I got up from the bed and walked to my closet.

What do I wear? I picked out some light washed ripped wide leg jeans and my Air Forces. I grabbed a green graphic t-shirt and some jewelry. "Cass, is this good for tomorrow?" I asked her. She turned around and sat up on the bed. "Yes, it's cute and simple" she said and smiled. "Then this is what I'm wearing tomorrow" I said and folded everything then put it on my counter next to my bed.

She got up from the bed. "Jane, I'm going home okay, goodnight I love you" she said and kissed my cheek then I kissed hers. "Okay goodnight, be careful please" I said and sat on my bed with one leg under the other and my hands in front of me. "I will" she said then opened the door and got out of my room.

I fell back and turned off my TV then got on my phone.

After 30 minutes I was getting tired so I turned my phone off and went to sleep.——————————————————
My alarm woke me up. Here I go.

I got up and fixed my bed then walked to my bathroom and peed. Once I was finished doing my business I washed my hands and grabbed my toothbrush and my toothpaste.

I was walking to my bed so I could get dressed and my phone rang. It was my mom.

"Are you up?" She asked through the phone "yes mom, I'm not going to miss the first day of school because you know, I love it so much!" I said sarcastically. "Shut up! Hurry please, and come down to eat breakfast" she said and laughed "I will" I said scoffed and hung up.

I walked over to the counter and took my pajamas off. I put on a tang top under my shirt then my actual shirt for school. My door opened. I turned around quickly hiding my legs since I didn't have pants on. It was my dad. "DAD! KNOCK!" I said squatting behind my bed. "I'm sorry baby!" My dad said and shut the door and closed his eyes. "Hold on let me put my jeans on real quick" I said and got up then grabbed my jeans from the counter.

"Okay, come in" I said and sat on the bed. "Hey, I'm-I'm sorry about that, but I-I just wanted to s-s-say that I h-hope you have a good f-first day of school.
A-And I'm going to t-take you lunch." He said with his adorable stutter. "It's okay dad, I just thought you were some creep that wanted to kidnap me, but okay and thank you I love you." I said and smiled. "I love you t-to." He said and closed the door awkwardly.

He's so awkward, but it's him. That's who I get my awkwardness from.

I got up from my bed and plugged my phone into the charger then walked over to my vanity and sat on the chair.

I was doing my makeup while I was letting my curling iron heat up.

It was finally ready so I decided to grab it and I started by sectioning my hair then curling it and doing the same with the rest of the hair.
——————————————————
By this time it was 8:20 and school started at 9 so I had time to eat and finish getting ready.

Once I was done with my hair and my makeup I turned off my curling iron and set it on my vanity then cleaned up my makeup. I then got up from my chair and walked to my wall where I kept my jewelry. I was grabbing some necklaces, rings, and bracelets and I was finally done getting ready. I just needed to put my charger in my bag and some water then I was fully ready.