Next Week, continued...

"Zane, how are the girls?" I ask as I'm sitting next to him by his desk. "They're asking for you" he says and continues being on his computer.

"I'll see them soon" I say. I look over at Elijah and he was glaring at Zane. "Go, your boyfriend is pissed off" he whispers and looks at Elijah "he's not my boyfriend" I say "what" he says and turns his head to face me.

"We broke up, we're taking time apart" I say and start playing with my sleeve. "When did this happen?" Zane asked "not long ago" I say "I'm sorry" he says and looks back at his computer. "We still talk, a lot, so it's almost the same thing minus the extra stuff" I say "what extra stuff?" Zane asks.

"The kissing and the other thing" I say not think anything of it. "What other thing Jane" Zane asks and looks at me. "making love Zane" I say awkwardly still not thinking of it.

"Oh, okay. Well that's good for you Jane, I'm happy for you" he says with a little hurt on his face and looks back at what he was doing. I look at Elijah and he had a small smirk on his face as he was watching Zane.

Happy that I got sexually assaulted? Happy that I no longer see myself as a person? Happy that I hate myself more than I ever have? Happy that I can't stand being touched by anyone? Happy that I killed somebody? Happy that I have so much trauma from that night? He's happy for me?

"I-I got a-the paper done" I say but change my mind not wanting to tell him what happened to me, at least yet. "Yeah, I know" he says "well I-I was just letting you know" I tell him. "Okay" he says. "Elijah do you need anything?" Zane asks him and adjust his body position.

"No" Elijah says "stop" I whisper to Zane and glare at Elijah. They look at me and I stand up and go sit back down on my seat. "Really? He's my damn teacher" I whisper to Elijah "he's been more than a teacher to you, and I think you know what I mean" Elijah says "yeah before you fucking kidnapped me" I whisper angrily.

"We're back to this again" Elijah replies annoyed "yes, you bring it up every time" I say "Jane he has fucked you, he's a fucking pervert, don't you see that!" He replies "one, we never fucked, two, you can't say anything because you're a murderer" I whisper back pissed off and stand up.

I walk quickly to Zanes desk and ask him to go to the bathroom. "Let's go outside real quick" he says and stands up as we walk out of the classroom. He shuts the door behind us and I just stand there.

"I can't have you two arguing in the classroom like that Jane, people are around, I don't know if y'all have noticed" he says. I thought he was going to talk to me about what Elijah said about him to me but I guess he doesn't care which kinda pisses me off more.

"I-I know, I'm sorry, can I go to the bathroom now" I say "no, and secondly if he really thinks that I'm a pervert then I can go ahead and say that he's a drug dealer, murderer, kidnapper, abuser and many more things that come with all of those, he can very well get charged more for that, then me being a pervert." Zane says angrily.

"You're going to court?" I ask "no, but if I did I'd be better off and you know it" he says "I-I know" I say "if he has that much of a problem with me being your teacher then he can switch out, I could care less about him being in my classroom" Zane says and goes back inside.

I'm left outside alone and just go to the bathroom. I go to the sink and just stand there. I pull out the cart that I took from my room when me and Elijah got high and start hitting it.

I hit it a couple of times and I'm a coughing mess. I go to the stall and finish up in there then stick it back in my bra. "Damn" I say to myself and pee.

I get up and head to the sink to wash my hands then dry them. I stand in the bathroom waiting for it to hit me and not to long after standing there it does.