Epilogue

I was in the room with Addison. I was so happy and I wanted to just run out into the hall and yell. "I cannot do this!" She cries and holds my hand. "Yes you can Addison. I know you can. Let's get this baby boy out of there" I say and smile and move her hair out of her face. Jack was holding her other hand and Elijah was outside.

"One...two...three, push!" The doctor says and Addison does so. I genuinely thought she was going to break my hand. "WHY COULDN'T YOU GIVE BIRTH FIRST!" She yells and cries. "He's not ready yet" I laugh.
——————————————————
An hour had gone by and still baby Ida was not out. "Ma'am if you don't push this baby out you will need a
c-section" the doctor says "No! I'm pushing my baby out doctor!" Addi cries. I stand up carefully and walk to her. "Listen here Addison. You will push this baby out now. I need to meet her and so does Jack and you. I need you to fight and get her out of your damn gooch" I say and laugh. Addison laughs with me and wipes the sweat from her forehead.

"You got this baby. Let's meet Ida Harris please" Jack says and kisses Addison. I leave them and go sit back down. My back was killing me and this baby inside me wasn't doing it any justice. "I'm going outside real quick. When I come back this baby better be out" I say and look seriously at her then smile.

She nods and breathes deeply. I open the door and Elijah's head turns to me. "How's my baby" he asks and smiles then kisses my stomach "he's heavy and needs out as soon as possible" I say and sigh then stand in between Elijah's legs. He hugs me at my waist and I wrap my arms around his head and his head goes to my chest.

"Now how's the love of my life" he asks and starts to run his hands down my back slowly "I need baby Myles out" I say "he will be, give him a few more weeks or days to cook" he answers and kisses my stomach. "Hopefully hours" I say and sit down next to him. "How's Addison?" He asks "still pushing" I say and just then I hear her scream "see" I say and chuckle.

"It sounds like someone in there is being murdered in there for the past three hours that I've been sitting here" he says and adjusts himself "I bet she feels like she is" I say and get nervous about myself. He holds my hand. "You'll be just fine. I know it" he says and kisses me. "I hope so. Hey I'm hungry. Can you go get food for everyone, especially Addi" I say and look around "where? Here? Or do you want me to pick something up?" He asks "just something close but not hospital food" I say and stand up slowly. "Okay, I love you, I'll be back" he says and kisses me once again "I love you, be careful please" I say and stand there "I will" he says and walks away. I walk back into the room and just then Addison pushes again and I see Ida. "OH MY GOD!" I yell excitedly!

Ida! Ida!

"SHE'S OUT! IDA IS HERE! ADDI YOU DID IT!" I yell and start crying. Why am I crying! Stop crying!

Addison starts to cry also and the doctor gives Addison her baby after wrapping her up in that hospital blanket. The white one that has blue and red stripes on it. Ida was crying and that made me cry even more. I walk over to Addison and she was rocking Ida and calming her down as best as she could. Jack was crying and hugging Addison. They kiss and I smile. "You want to hold her?" Addison asks Jack "give me, give me, give me" he says and holds his arms out. She gives him Ida and he starts walking around with his baby. I continue crying. No one else but me was crying anymore.

"Jane! Why are you crying!" Addison laughs "I don't know! I can't stop!" I say and laugh then start crying again. "You're pregnant, that's why" she laughs and rests her head down. She turns to face Jack and smiles. "When is Myles coming out" she says and looks at me "soon, really soon" I say and smile. I make myself calm down after a few minutes and am no longer crying.

"Can I eat now?" Addison asks and looks around for the doctors or nurses "Elijah's getting food right now. He'll be here soon" I say and smile at her. "Good, I'm hungry" she says and smiles.