4th Wednesday

Tuesday Night
"Girls go get in the shower once y'all are done eating and watching the movie please" Zane said and sat in the other couch where I was sitting. "Okay daddy" Eliza said "okay dad" Kory said and slightly smiled. We all continued watching the movie, even Zane and that surprised me.

"What if she comes back Zane, what are you going to tell her or what are we going to tell her?" I asked him "that I want a divorce and that your mine now" he said and smiled.

"Okay great awesome but what about the girls?" I asked "they'll stay with me unless they don't want to, they can decide. I wouldn't care if they didn't want to stay with me anymore." He said but I could tell her was lying because he shut down.

"I know you're not that cold" I said and smiled then held his hand. "It's okay, they can decide" he said and looked at them and slightly smiled. "I know you love them with everything in you Zane, you don't have to pretend" I said and looked at him "exactly, which is why I wouldn't force them to stay with me if they didn't want to" he said and looked at me.

"You're a great dad you know" I said and smiled at him "I like to think so" he said and smiled. "You are" I said "thank you Jane" he said and kissed my hand.

We both then payed attention to the TV and watched the movie with the girls.
——————————————————
"Okay girls, go get in the shower please" Zane said when the movie ended. I watched them and gave them a slight smile. "Bye mommy!" Eliza said and waved at me then ran towards me giving me a big hug. "B-bye" I said and uncomfortably gave her a hug and a smile. She then ran to the bathroom where Kory already was and it was just me and Zane.

He put his hand on my thigh. "I'm sorry Jane, you shouldn't have to deal with that. You're nothing like their mom, you actually care about them." He said and made eye contact with me "no it's okay" I said and gave him an uncomfortable smile. "Jane you don't have to take on so much responsibility" he said and stared at me.

"Zane, it's fine, it's just something I have to get used to" I said and smiled at him "you're a good person Jane" he said and smiled then leaned in to kiss me.

I kissed him and he broke the kiss. He stared at me with a smile on his face and I could tell his mind was racing with thoughts about me. "I have to go clean my room" I said and got of the couch. "Let's go" he said and got up "no" I said and pushed him back down on the couch.

"Jane" he said with a sigh "it's my mess, i'm going to pick it up" I said and held his shoulder down. He was breathing heavily. "It's really not. I broke the door. I emptied your suitcase. I honestly did everything." He said and made eye contact with me. "Okay true, but it's in my room" I said and looked at his lips and back at his eyes. I was trying to seduce him so he would listen for once and I think it was working.

"Jane please" he said and tried getting up. "I said no Zane" I said and sat on his thighs almost if I was about to ride him.

"F-fine" he stuttered and looked at my thighs then back at me. "Good boy" I said and kissed him then got off of him. "Fuck no" he said and pulled me by my waist "what" I said and laughed "you don't get to seduce me and leave when you have" he said and held me by my waist. "Zane I wasn't" I said trying to be innocent.

"And i'm gay" he said sarcastically "shut up" I said and giggled then tried to leave his arms again. "Jane no, that wasn't fair" he said and complained "I don't know what your talking about" I said and smiled.

"Then i'm going with you" he said "no you're not" I said "yes Jane" he said begging "it's usually me begging you, seems like the rolls have reversed" I said and made eye contact with him "mhm" he moaned and put his head on my stomach letting it rest there.