3rd Sunday

I woke up to Elijah on the end of the bed. The sun was hitting my face through the curtain. I tried moving but my wrists were tired together and tied on his headboard. "Eli, what's going on" I said and started panicking "Jane, calm down" he says "Elijah what the fuck is going on" I said and started kicking.

"Jane, shut the fuck up for ONCE!" He yelled and stood up then walked towards me. I got scared and completely shut down. "Fuck, your so fucking annoying" he says and sits back down on the bed. I start thinking about all of the bad things that could happen and what happened that made him act like this.

"By the way I actually have no intentions on being your boyfriend or marrying you, it's has to be done though." He says and looks at me. I start crying and think about how stupid I was for giving him the slightest bit of trust. Obviously he'd get on my good side and take advantage of me, and of course I let him because he showed me a smallest amount of trust.

"You're always crying, stop crying Jane." He says and pinches the bridge of his nose. "I'm sorry" I say and wipe my tears with my arm. "If I let your wrists go will you stay put?" He asks. I nod and stare at him "okay" he says and starts walking towards me.

I don't look away and watch him untie me. Once he finishes he sits right beside me. "Move" he says and pushes my body. I move and think about the ways I could escape. "We killed your family" he says and looks at me. "What?" I say in disbelief. "Last night, me and my family went to your house and killed your family" he says "no, no, no" I say and start breaking down into sobs.

I back away from him and try getting off the bed and he pulls me closer. "C'mon love, don't leave me now." He says and chuckles. "Elijah do not touch me" I say and pull away from him. "Come here Jane" he says and pulls me aggressively. "No!" I say and start yelling between my sobs.

I start hitting him on his chest but he holds me tightly not letting me go. "Stop fighting me!" He yells and pins me down on the bed. I continue crying and at this point I wish I was dead. He had killed my family and I was never going to forgive him for this.

"WHY! WHY DID YOU DO IT! I TOLD YOU I'D MARRY YOU, YOU FUCKER!" I screamed at looked at him. "Because I want you to be with me at all times and you are going to be at my side at all times, unless you get annoying" he said. "FUCK YOU!" I yelled and pushed him off of me then ran to the door.

I unlocked it while he slowly got off the bed. The door opened and I ran downstairs then headed for the main door but it was locked and needed a key to unlock. "Fuck!" I said frustrated then ran into a random room and lock myself in it.

I hear girl moans and a guy groaning.

Let me die.

I slowly turn around and find a random girl and some guy having sex on the bed. "I'm so sorry, I'm-I'm just trying to leave this house" I say and try asking them for help. The guy then pushes the girl off of him and he stands up. "So you're Jane" he says and starts walking towards me then plays with my hair. This guy was fully naked and sweaty as he was talking to me. "Umm, y-yeah" I say and wipe my tears.

"You're so, pretty" he says then picked me up and starts kissing my neck. "Let me go, let me go please, PLEASE FUCK OFF!" I yell and push him and he lets me go. "Ouu, feisty, I like you" he says with a smirk on his face. Men fucking disgust me.

"Can you please let me go" I said while sobbing. "I'm not done playing" he said and pulled me in then started kissing me and touching my body.

I kept fighting him of off me but I didn't have to do that for long because Elijah stormed into the room. He grabby the guy and started hitting him. "JUSTIN YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T!" Elijah yelled and continued fighting him. I had the opportunity to run out so I did. I ran through the halls and found myself a little cabinet that was empty so I hid in there.

I tried to calm myself down because my breathing was loud and I could get caught. I soon calmed down and I heard Elijah chanting my name getting closer and closer to me.

I am literally in a fucking horror movie.

I tensed up and soon some girl came in the room where I was hiding so I attacked her and took her knife off of her and her gun.

I then knocked her out with the gun and she laid there in the ground. I came out of the room and looked at my surroundings. "Jane..." Elijah chanted throughout the halls. "I'm here" I said and soon he got closer and closer to me. I stood there wanting to give up. "Where the fuck are you!" He yelled and then I saw him.

"Look at me you fucking bitch!" I yelled and stood there as he made eye contact with me coming closer and closer. "Hi princess" he said with a grin on his face "I want you to let me go" I said and pointed to gun towards his body not scared to pull the trigger even if I had never shot something or someone before.

"How about...no" he said and raised his gun to my body. We didn't look away from each other's eyes and we stood there with our guns facing each other. "Pull the trigger Jaylee, you won't do it" he said taunting me "how sure are you?" I asked and smirked "one hundred percent" he said and smirked.

I then aimed the gun at his thigh and pulled the trigger causing him to fall on the floor in pain. "FUCK YOU JANE!" He yelled and dropped to one knee then aimed to gun at me. He pulled the trigger and soon everything went away, the pain, it wasn't there. My thoughts? They weren't there either, it was just me and the silence.