5th Friday, continued...

Smut Warning!⚠️
I lean back on the headboard and touch my breasts, not going over my nipples. Elijah clears his throat and just watches me, I can see that he's getting hard every second that he does.

I then open my legs and grab my thighs the way he would. "Mhh" I moan slightly and roll my head "fuck" he whispers under his breath.

I trace the lining of my panties with my thumb and make eye contact with him again then put my hand under my panties and slowly start to touch my clit, making circular motions around it.
"Ah" I let out a small moan and shift my body position "so gorgeous" he says and continues to watch me.

"Fuck Elijah" I moan and then slowly stick two fingers inside of myself and come in and out slowly. "I'm so wet" I say and whimper, furrowing my eyebrows weakly, breathing heavily. My other hand is on my breast playing with each of them. "Oh fuck" I moan louder and start going faster.

I could hear Elijah's breathing. "Elijah!" I moan and smile as I make eye contact once again. "Yes my love" he asks "come fuck me" I moan and whimper and speed up "not until you cum, three times, by yourself" he says and smirks "ah, fuck" I say and moan his name a numerous amount of times.

I slow down and get my fingers out and play with my clit again increasing my speed every so often. "Oh fuck!" I yell and grab ahold of the bed sheet and tug on it from desperation.

I stick my fingers back it and curl them slightly, coming in and out quickly, wanting to finish so badly.

"Kiss me" I beg and let out sighs. He comes close and kisses me. I moan in his mouth and grab his crotch feeling him. He chuckles and smiles then let's out a soft moan. "Fuck, oh fuck! Eli!" I yell and hold his arm and increase my speed and finally finish. "Ah, ah, oh fuck!" I say and catch my breath.

"Look at you, the damn mess you made" he says and grabs my neck then kisses me. "Two more" he says and kisses me again. "What if I don't?" I ask "then you aren't getting fucked" he says and gives me a small grin. "Yeah, okay" I say and smile. I wait a couple of seconds so I can breathe.

I lightly touch my pussy again, not doing to much wanting to get in the mood again. "Mhh" I whimper and look at Elijah who is now standing up with his arms crossed, leaning on the wall closest to me.

I turn my head away from him and start to slowly make the same circular motions on my clit. A small moan escapes my mouth and once again I want more. I look at Elijah who hasn't stoped looking at me. "Come here" I say and continue my motions. He bends down and I grab his neck and pull him down.

"Fuck me, now, please, I want you" I say, not stopping my motions and moaning. I increase my speed a bit and move my body in desperation. I'd let him do whatever he wants right now if only he'd fuck me.

"Not until you cum three times, well now two more times, c'mon love, you got it" he says and kisses me then stands up straight once again. "You're an ass" I moan and stick two fingers inside of me and slowly come out and back in. "Oh fuck" I moan.

Elijah then walks back to the bed and sits down on it. He comes closer to me and opens my legs since they were now almost shut. "I want to see" he says and grins. "No" I say and shut them enough to where I can keep going but he can't see.

"Open them" he says sternly "fuck me" I say and moan then increase my speed "smart ass" he says "always" I say and throw my head back. My other unoccupied hand goes to my inner thighs and touches and grabs them like how Elijah does. "I-I'm close" I say and moan, my breathing gets heavier and my moans and whimpers become louder and more intense.