5th Friday, continued...

"I'm going to go wash my hands" I say and scoot out of my seat and try to get into my wheelchair. "Let me help you" Elijah says and stands up, he helps me in and I go to the bathroom. I wash my hands and dry them and then check if I look okay and not like a total rat.

"Well you don't look bad" I say to myself and fix my shirt and jeans. I mess with my hair a bit and then head back to the table.

"I'm back" I say to Elijah who was on his phone. "Finally" he says and gets up to help me into the seat. He kisses me and sits back down. "What are we going to do after?" I ask "I was thinking about going and getting you things you need, if you need anything" he says "I need more underwear and bras, socks also, everything else I'm pretty good on" I reply.

"Okay, we can go wherever you need to."
"Okay, thank you" I say and give him a small smile.

"Let's get drunk tonight" he says surprising me "what?" I ask "let's get drunk tonight" he repeats "um, first of all, we are underage, secondly I've never gotten drunk, and third of all we couldn't" I say "yes we can Jane, let's just get drunk" he says once again "how Elijah, we are underage and cannot buy alcohol" I say.

"We cannot, my guys can, we can just have a good time and listen to music" he says, trying to convince me "Elijah I've never even gotten tipsy, and you want me to get drunk" I say in disbelief "you'll be with me, nothings going to happen to you, I'll take care of you" he says "you drank the day before yesterday" I say "So?" He replies "so you need to stop" I say.

"Okay I won't drink so much just because I'm taking care of you" he adds "oh god, I guess" I say and regret it a little but hoped to have a good time. "Wait really?" He says in disbelief "we're going to be at the house so I don't see why not" I say "okay" he says and goes on his phone. "Elijah do you know how to control it?" I ask, he looks at me unsure of what to say. "Y-yeah, I did it yesterday" he says "no but do you know how to control what you do?" I ask again "yeah" he says with a little uncertainty that I brush off and hope he would act right.

"Okay" I say now unsure. I probably wasn't going to drink much just because of the hangover and anyway it's not like theres anything to celebrate. "Why do you want to?" I ask "because I love you" he says "and I love you but why are we drinking?" I ask confused "because I don't want to do it alone" he says.

"Whatever" I say and go on my phone. I think about texting Zane again but remember that he said he'd text me when he's free, which is not now. "Where are you wanting to go shopping?" He asks "anywhere to be honest" I say and get off my phone "What's a good place to get undergarments for women" he asks Siri, websites show up and the first is Victorias Secret.

"Victorias Secret?" He asks me "if you're okay with that, we could also just go to any cheap store and get me underwear and bras" I say and laugh a little "I want to get you the good stuff, you should know this by now" he says and holds my hand then kisses me. "I'm just saying that you don't have to, and that it's okay if you don't want to spend that much money on me" I say.

"Jane I'd spend my last cent on you if it made you happy" he says and kisses me again. "Well thank you" I say and smile.

A few minutes pass and we sit there just in silence which is nice to have once in a while. It wasn't awkward, but peaceful. Just sitting in each other's presence was enough.

"Do you like this?" He asks, and his question confuses me "like what?" I ask "this, us, going out and just getting away from the house for a little while" he asks "I love it, it's something, different." I say and smile softly at him.

"Alright then" he says and just then our waitress come with our food. "Here's those two plates for y'all, be careful the plates are still hot" she says as she sets them down on the table.

" Thank you so much" I say and slightly smile, "of course, can I get y'all anything else" she asks, we shake our heads and she dismisses herself away. "It looks good" I say to Elijah who was already eating "it's great, eat some" he says and laughs slightly "looks like it" I say and smile then grab a piece of shrimp and eat it.

"Well you weren't lying" I say and continue eating, coming back and forth between the rice, salad, and shrimp.
——————————————————
Hours Later
"Fuck damn!" Elijah slurs his words because he messes up the lyrics to a song that we were singing. "You're so bad, you cannot sing shit" I say and laugh because he wasn't able to sing the right lyrics to the songs that we played before this one.

"Awe, it's okay, I keep going!" He says and continues to sing. I was sitting on the bed and he was standing, just going anywhere he could. "Elijah come sit!" I say since he was swaying around looking like he was about to fall. "I'm good! Want more shots?" He asks "ohh no, I'm-Im good like this" I say and smile.

"Okay!" He says and puts the bottle down, "Jane I love you so much, I know I was an ass before all of this but I truly love you." He says and makes me smile as I take the last drink of my beer. "Want another one" he asks "just one more, and I love you" I say and smile.

He grabs a beer from the mini cooler and opens it for me then hands it to me. "Don't drink more than you can handle please, it doesn't feel very good" he says "I won't, this is my last one" I say and drink some then try to stand but he sits me back down before my injured foot touches the ground.

"Don't you dare" he says and kisses me. "Oops" I say and giggle. He smiles slightly and puts a hair that was hanging in front of my face behind my ear. "So pretty" he says and kisses me again. "You're one to talk" I say "Jane Emerson are you calling me, pretty?" He asks and grins "I am" I say and hold his arm softly rubbing my thumb on it.

"I'd fuck you right now if we weren't drunk" he says. My mouth drops and I go speechless for a few seconds "why don't you" I ask " we are both under the influence and I don't want anything stupid to happen that either of us will regret" he says. "Now I'm horny, so, I'll do it myself, feel free to join" I say and remove my shirt.

"Jane, don't do that" He says "do what" I ask and slowly remove my bra as I make eye contact with him. "Eyes up here" I say and smile "yes ma'am" he says and sit down on the bed.

I then unbutton my jeans and remove them slowly trying not to injure my foot more and throw my clothes to the side. " Only panties, wanna take them off?" I ask and hold eye contact "I really do" he says "come here then" I say and smile "no, go ahead, show me, show
m-me what you like" he says and I smirk.

"Will do" I say and chuckle.
——————————————————
Message From Author
Guys don't hate me, the new chapter is all smut but I try to keep my chapter's 1,000 to 2,000 words, this whole chapter would've been 3,500. Anyway, next chapter is something else! Thank you for everything! 🫶🏼