Next Week, continued...

Smut Warning⚠️
"Take me" I say and touch his area slightly. "Mhh" he moans quietly looking down at my hand. "Please" I beg and kiss him again.

"Where can I not touch" he asks "I'm all yours, act like if it never had happened to me" I say "are you sure" Elijah asks "please" I say moaning between our kisses.

He pulls me into him and makes me straddle him. "Can I" he asks "stop asking for permission, just do" I say and kiss him.

"Are you sure" he asks "please!" I beg.

He takes my shirt off quickly and unclips my bra. The cart falls out.

"Hold on" he says and brings it to his mouth. I kiss his neck wanting him more than I ever have. He hits it a couple of times before putting it on my seat where I was sitting. "Fuck" he coughs and kisses me. "Where'd it go" I ask "here" he says grabbing it and gives it to me. I starting hitting it as he's kissing my neck and a little lower. My breasts were fully exposed to him.

I hit it like two more times and the car now looks foggy. "Take me" I say and cough afterwards.

He continues to kiss my lips and I pull his shirt off. "I want you" I say whimpering. "Hold on love" he says and adjusts himself on the seat. He was poking me from below making me wetter every second we waited. His hands go to my back and just touch me.

"I want to feel you" he says and touches my body. With him I don't feel disgusting. I feel pretty. He makes me feel pretty. "Please" I beg and hold his shoulders.

He waits a little while longer before he pulls his boxers down. He scoots his seat all the way back and the steering wheel up for more room. "Turn around" he says and waits. I get off and straddle him backwards.

He picks me up slightly and sits me down slowly on him. Fuck, I missed that.

"Ahh" he groans letting out a big sigh. He grabs my hips and pulls me up and back down at a steady pace. He lets me go and I start going at his pace while his hands are at my breasts. "Fuck Jane" he moans. "Ahh" I moan and hold onto the steering wheel.

One of his hands go to my hair and the other one is fiddling with my nipple. He gently pulls my hair making my head go back.

"Ahh" I say startled "take it" he groans and pushes up as I go down.

One of my hands go to my other boob and play with my nipple. "Elijah fuck" I moan and lean on him. "Look at you, you can't even pull yourself together" he moans and pulls my hair a little more.

"Elijah" I moan "yes my love" he moans and kisses my cheek "don't give up on me" I say and lean forward bouncing faster. His hand that was on my boob traces up my neck letting me know that it was going there without actually telling me.

He holds my neck and squeezes a little bit then pulls me back fast to lean on him again. "Never, also don't lean forward, I want to see how well I'm doing" he says and his hand goes back to my boob while the other lets go of my hair and goes between my legs.

"Open up a little more for me" he moans and I keep at my pace. I open my legs and play with my other boob while my other hand is with his on my other boob.

He goes immediately for my clit, not wasting any time. "You're so fucking beautiful Jane" he tells me in my ear. I bite my lip and turn my head away from him. His hand that was in my boob turns my head to face him and he kisses me.

His hand goes back to my boob and I feel my wetness coming out more and more until it's all over us.

We speed up our pace and we are both breathing heavily giving in into all of it. "More" I beg. "Show me what you want" he asks and moans in my ear.