9th Tuesday, continued...

Minor Smut Warning⚠️
"Mom!" Kory yells and hugs my legs. "Mom!" Eliza joins.

"Hi!" I say and squat down to hug them properly. I kiss their heads and stand up. "How was school!" I ask excitedly "really good!" Kory says and holds my hand. I pick Eliza up and she's hugging my neck. "Hi daddy!" Eliza waves at Zane but doesn't let me go.

"Hi baby" he says and stands up from the couch kissing Eliza on the cheek. "Hi dad" Kory says happily and hugs him. I sit on the ground and they sit in front of me. "Can I stay the night tonight?" I ask them with a smile on my face "yeah!" Eliza yells.

"Yes, please!" Kory says with a smile on her face. "Okay, I'll stay" I say and smile then hug them once again.

"Are y'all hungry?" I ask them "very" Kory replies and Eliza nods. "What do y'all want to eat?" I ask them. "Spaghetti!" Eliza says "that sounds so good!" Kory says.

"Zane do you have stuff to make it?" I ask him and look up because he was towering over me. "Yeah, do you want me to make it?" He asks "no, I can do it, you can help though" I say and give him a smile. "Okay mom! Let's go!" Eliza says and gets on all fours then stands up. She's so adorable.
——————————————————
"Will you put us in bed?" Eliza asks as we walk out of the bathroom after they finish showering. "Sure!" I say and my heart is beat extremely fast.

"Kory come here please" Zane asks. Kory goes to him as I enter the girls room and turn the light on. I take Eliza to her bed and get her under the covers. "You comfy?" I ask and smile. "Yeah"  She says and smiles.

"Mom, here, this one from, me" Kory says and hands me a red rose. "And this one is from Eliza" she says and gives me another rose. I take it and smile.

I want to cry. They're so nice.

"And this one is from dad" Kory says and gives me one last rose. I bend down and hug her, holding all three roses in my hand. "Thank you guys!" I say and wipe a tear that starts falling from my cheek. "Mom whats wrong" Eliza asks and sits up on her bed.

"I'm just grateful baby, I love you two so much" I say and all memories of that night erase from my mind, at least for a little while.

Kory gets in her bed and I pull the covers on her. "I love you, so, so, much" I say to Kory and kiss her forehead. She smiles and I walk to Eliza. "I love you to Eliza" I say and kiss her forehead also. I wipe my tears and sit on the ground. "Can I sit in here awhile, I just want y'all to be safe" I say "yeah!" Eliza and Kory say.

They look at me and Eliza yawns which is followed by Korys yawn. I love these two so much. I'd die for them. They're not biologically mine or even my adopted daughters but it makes it no different to me.

I go on my phone and start texting Elijah. I tell him I was spending the night and he replies with goodnight and an I Love You.

I stand up staring at the phone. Eliza and Korys eyes were shut and they looked so peaceful. I look at each of them and cry once again. Stop crying!

I turn the light off and walk slowly out of their room and shut the door. There were fresh rose pedals on the ground. Awee.

There's was a note on the floor so I pick it up.

I hope this is special enough for you Jane, I couldn't do much tonight but I hope you enjoy it.
                                                   -Zane

I set it on the counter and smile. The floor in front of the couch had many rose pedals so I sit down on the couch. Where is he? Is he not coming?

He comes out of his room with two glasses of something. "Drink" he says "what is it" I ask "poison" he laughs and hands me the glass. I giggle and take it. "It's alcohol, try it, you don't have to finish it-" he says but as soon as he says it was alcohol I start drinking. I'm shaking, I'm so nervous. It's okay, chill.

"Easy love" he says and lowers my glass from my mouth slowly. I look at him with a little left in the glass. "It's good" I say "I bet" he says and smiles. "It is" I say and smile with him. He takes a sip and puts it on the coffee table. "Come" he says and pulls my arms to him. I move closer to him but finish the glass knowing that it's about to happen.

"Are you nervous" he asks and puts his hand on my thigh, his thumb softly rubbing my thigh. "Yes" I say "don't be, I won't hurt you" he says and smiles. "I-I know" I say and the memories are back. No. No. No. Please go away.

"Undress yourself" he says and grabs his glass. Excuse me, what? Don't blush, don't do it, DAMMIT JANE!

"What" I say startled. "Unless you want me to do it" he says "you do it" I say and give him a smile. He finishes his drink and slowly unzips my jacket. I look at his hands as he does so. He takes it off and puts it neatly on the other couch.

I wasn't wearing anything put a black bra under my jacket because it was pretty hot so almost half of my body so exposed to him. Elijah's hickeys we're still very visible and he noticed them but didn't look at them for to long. "Was he trying to eat you or what?" He asks and smiles "I guess so" I say and smile.

He touches my waist and trails his hand to my stomach giving me chills. My breath hitches and soon both his hands are on me. "You're so beautiful Jane" he says deeply. I look at him and kiss him. He kisses back, hungry for me. I get closer to him and he picks me up.

He sits me down on his lap. "Do it again" he says and holds my back. "My pants, take them off" I whisper. He pulls my leggings down and I get on my knees really quick so he can pull them down. "These too?" He asks "yes" I say lustfully.

He takes my panties of along with my leggings and kisses my arms as he does so. "Sit" he says. I sit back on him and he pulls them off of my feet. What would Elijah think of this? Would he hate me forever? He wouldn't forgive me. Should I stop this before it's to late  and I fall in deeper?

"Go on love" he says and touches my hips and my thighs. I slowly move my hips forward and back feeling that same sensation I did first time. "Mhh" I whimper. He touches my lips with his. I don't want Elijah to hate me. Should I keep this going? It feels so good but so wrong. "Zane" I moan and pull apart from our kiss.