5th Friday

"Jane just wait!" He said holding my hand as I tried to leave the house, "NO ZANE! WHY ARE YOU BACK? WHY ARE YOU BACK ZANE!" I yelled angrily "because I never stoped loving you Jane" he said "if loving you forever is the thing that kills me I don't mind it" he said "no, you don't, you don't love me" I say in denial "LOOK AT ME JANE! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FUCKING LOOK AT ME! IM HERE! IM FUCKING HERE! RISKING MY LIFE EVERY SECOND THAT IM HERE!" He yells "go Zane, JUST GO!" I yell and pull out a gun slowly from my jeans. "Jane don't do this!" He yells and gets on his knees "LEAVE!" I yell and point the gun at him "no, I left once and look at what happened" he said as a tear fell from his eye "I didn't love you, we "fell in love" in the span of like a week, that's not love Zane, we were seeking attention from each other, it wasn't love" I say as I walk towards him, continuing to point the gun at his head, him now trying not to burst into tears. I didn't feel remorse for him or guilt for saying all of these things. "Jane please don't do this" he said "goodbye Zane" I said and pulled the trigger.

Elijah's POV:
"NO! NO!" Jane yelled as she sat up and started sobbing. "JANE!" I yelled startled and hugged her, "Jane what's wrong? Stop, you're okay!" I said comforting her. "FUCK!" She yelled and slowly moved to the edge of the bed. "What's wrong, did you have another nightmare?" I asked "I'm fine" she said and got in her wheelchair then went to the bathroom.

I stood up and wrapped myself in a towel then went to my room to get some clothes so I could shower again. My head was pounding and I felt like throwing up. "Fuck" I whispered and grabbed me a pair of black jeans and a belt along with boxers and socks, I then grabbed a black turtleneck and walked back to Janes room.

She was still in the bathroom, it was quiet. "Jane, are you okay?" I asked and threw the towel on the floor. I walked to the bathroom and turned the shower on. "Jane" I said and waited for the water to get a little warm. "WHAT!" She yelled "the fuck are you yelling at me for?" I asked confused and leaned against the wall.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, Elijah I'm sorry" she repeated "Jane it's okay, come out of there" I said and waited. I heard the door unlock and she came out still naked, "let me get you something to cover up with" I said and walked to her bed then grabbed the blanket that we used to cover up with. I walked to her and gave it to her.

She held it up to her chest.

"Want to tell me what happened" I asked "no, I don't" she said "okay, that's fine" I said and got in the shower "I'm going back to sleep" she said "okay, I'll be out soon" I said and showered.

Jane's POV:
I was in bed and Elijah was showering, I felt so sick even though it was just a dream, I had killed Zane, in my dream, what the hell does that mean? I feel bad for not telling Elijah but I genuinely don't think he should know about this or he'd start to overthink.

I laid flat on my back just thinking, tapping my finger on my other hand anxiously, still a little startled about the dream.

I reach over to the nightstand and grabbed my phone. I opened my call log and realized that I hadn't called Elijah from my phone and that I had called from Zane's phone so I needed Elijah's phone to find Zane's phone number.

"Shit" I whispered and sat up then started looking for his phone which was on the bathroom counter. "Oh damn" I said and struggled myself onto my wheelchair then grabbed my phone and quickly went to the counter and grabbed his phone. Fuck I don't know his password.

"Elijah what's your password I want to show you a song" I said lying to him. "4595" he said "okay thank you! Hold on" I said and went to his call log first and took a picture of the recent calls he had gotten. I then went to YouTube and searched up, Falling In Love by Cigarettes After Sex, on the search bar and played it then went back to the bed.