3rd Thursday

"Zane, Zane" I said into the phone, he moaned. "Y-yeah" he said after a while "wake up, it's time to wake up and get ready for school" I said to him "mhh, no" he said and groaned. "Yes, wake the fuck up now" I said now serious "okay" he said and then I heard him getting up.

"How did you sleep?" He asked me "great, you?" I said with an attitude "awesome" he said and scoffed. "Awesome" I said and made my bed. I was mad already and I didn't know why, unless.

What day is it!

"Fuck!" I said annoyed "what, what's wrong" he said worriedly "I started my fucking period" I said and almost cried. "Oh-stay home and rest." Zane said "my mom won't let me" I said "I'm sorry love" he said. "For what? For not getting your period every month for about two weeks? Yeah I would be too!" I said and instantly regretted it. I felt horrible.

"Jane, I don't know" he said clueless "Zane, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you" I said and sat at my bed. "No, it's not your fault love" he said. I started crying. "Zane I'm sorry. I wouldn't ever yell at you for something like that" I said between my cries. "Jane, c-calm down" he said. I took a few deep breaths and then stopped crying. "What the fuck" I said and started laughing. "What!" Zane said not knowing how to feel in the moment. "I was mad then sad and now, now I'm fucking laughing." I said while laughing.

Zane chuckled awkwardly and laughed with me. "Yeah" he said confused "okay, I'm going to go get ready" I said and exhaled loudly. "Go, go" he said "okay, I'll see you at school" I said "okay, drink a lot of water please" he said "I will, okay bye" I said then smiled "bye" he said then I hung up.

I walked to my closet and grabbed a pair of grey sweats and a black hoodie. I was dreading the day already. I then walked to my bed and put the clothes on the bed then walked to my bathroom and took a quick shower. I then felt the worst cramp I had ever gotten. "Oh my-Fuck!" I yelled in pain and grabbed my stomach then crouched down. "Go away, go away, please" I said begging for it to go away. After a few seconds it stopped and I stood up slowly.

I took a warm shower and after a while I got out. "Please don't be that bad again, ever." I said to myself.

I'm talking to myself.

I wrapped myself in a towel and walked to my bed. I grabbed my clothes and slowly started putting it on.

Once I had put my clothes on I brushed my hair quickly and did a side braid to my hair since I didn't feel like doing much. "Makeup or no makeup?" I said to myself and stared in the mirror "no makeup!" I said and smiled then went to lay down on my bed.
——————————————————
"Honey? A-a-are you awake?" My dads voice said through the door. "Yeah!" I yelled and rested my head back on the pillow. "A-are you okay?" He said concerned "no!" I yelled and exhaled loudly "what's w-wrong" he said opening the door quickly. "I got my period, and I have horrible cramps" I said almost crying. "Baby, stay h-here I'll be back" he said and left my room.

After a few minutes he came back with my mom. "Do you want to stay home?" My mom asked me "YES!" I said excitedly "okay I-I'm off today we can spend som-some time together" my dad said with a big smile on his face. I never really hung out with my dad unless my mom and my siblings were with us. "I'd rather sleep dad. Is that okay?" I said. "Y-yeah..." he said quietly, leaving the room quietly.
——————————————————
"Jane...your dad wants to spend time with you" mom said and sat on the corner of my bed. "It's always so awkward mom" I said "so? Deal with it" she said and rolled her eyes "I'll see" I said and sighed loudly. "So I can actually stay home?" I said "yes, but if you feel better you have to go to school." She said and looked at me. "Okay, I will" I said. "Okay, I have to get going. Try to have a good day. Painkillers are in the cabinet." She said then stood up. "Thank you mom" I said and gave her a slight smile. "Alright Jane. Bye, I love you" she said and walked out. "I love you too" I said quietly.