Tuesday, continued...

Elijah's POV:
"We can finish your other three orgasms next time" I say as I'm cleaning her up then myself. "I forgot about that" she says and smiles. "Don't, you better not" I say.

"Okay I won't" she says and bites her lip. "Jesus" she says and looks at the bed "what" I say "we're not clean people" she says "not when it comes to this" I say and smile. She sits up and crosses her legs. "Was it okay for you?" She asks me. Is she serious right now?

"Okay? Okay? It was amazing" I say and stop everything I was doing to focus on her. "Are you sure?" She asks "yes my love, I promise" I say and kiss her forehead. She smiles and gets off of the bed pulling the covers and sheets off of the bed. "Do we have clean ones?" She asks me.

"Yes hold on" I say and kiss her before leaving the room. I walk to our room and find my shirt and shorts. I put my shorts on and throw the shirt on my shoulder then walk back to the room where she was. I go to a closet and grab the clean bed sheets.

As I'm walking back to the bed I hand her my shirt. She throws it on and we start making the bed.

"Elijah" she says and starts laughing "what" I ask confused and start laughing awkwardly and confused on why she was laughing.

"The damn food, we forgot about the fucking food, did you a-actually pay?" She says and puts her hands on the bed to hold herself up as she was laughing. "Oh shit, yes I paid, it's probably outside" I say and laugh. "Hold on" she says and walks out of the room as she's laughing. I chuckle and continue making the bed thinking about all that we just did.

I smile and put the things we used back were they were after cleaning them. Jane walks in terrified. Her hands were up and her face was holding back so much terror.

She continues walking into the room and there was a woman behind her, pointing a gun to her head, the woman looked angry, she didn't care about what was going to happen if I didn't do something.

"Woah, woah, woah, p-put the gun down" I say raising my hands. "Elijah" Janes whispers and looks at me, tears running down her face, she was shaking and I knew she was trying to say goodbye if anything happened.

I looked at her and put a finger up to my mouth and shook my head. Anger took over me. I needed to get out of this situation with Jane alive, I didn't care about me but I needed Jane to live.

"You" the woman said "wha-what me, what, what did I do" I say coming a little closer. She teased the gun at Janes head and made sure I knew what she was going to do if I didn't stop moving. "Okay, okay, okay, I'm sorry, what did I do" I say trying to stay calm. Rage. Rage. Rage.

"You killed him!" She began to cry "who! Killed who ma'am!" I say now scared for Jane, if I triggered her a little more she'd pull that trigger. "My husband!" She screams at me "who is he!" I yell trying to understand her. Who the fuck? Her husband? Who is he?

"The guy that was at your other house not long ago! The one that was supposed to rob your house! We were to broke to afford food for our children! And you! You fuck—fucking killed my husband!" She yelled.

I looked at Jane who was still crying but trying to stop. I look back at the woman. "Do you know what he does! And who he actually is!" I yell angrily "Don't! ELIJAH DON'T! DON'T!" Jane yells at me. I look at her and she had hurt and fury in her eyes.

"WHAT!" The lady yells and looks at Jane. "YOU! TELL ME YOU BITCH" she yells and shoved the gun to her head again making Jane take a few steps. "OKAY! I will! I WILL! Just let me turn around! I NEED TO TELL YOU TO YOUR FACE!" Jane yells and cries. "Do it! HURRY" the woman yells and aims the gun at Janes heart.

Teacher's Sinजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें