Tuesday

I woke up and the sun was shining on me and Elijah.

I ran a finger through his chest and he slowly woke up. "Good morning" I say and smile "good morning" he says and grabs my leg that was draped over his and pulls it closer to him and softly touches it. "How'd you sleep?" He asks and looks at me. "Really good, considering what we did last night" I say and smile.

"Yeah, I remember." He says and kisses my head "how'd you sleep?" I ask him and look up at him "great" he says and brings his head down to kiss me. "I need to close those damn curtains, the sun is right in my eyes" I say and get out of the bed. "Jane, come lay down" he says and giggles.

"Hold on" I say and start pulling one. "Jane" he says and the curtains start closing by themselves "what, how? What the fuck?" I say and look at him confused "look" he says and points at the wall that had buttons on it "there's buttons to this bitch?" I say excitedly "Mhm" he says and smiles then the curtains finish closing.

"I love this house" I say and smile then get back in the bed. "Let's be lazy today?" He asks me "please, I'm tired" I say and look up at him. "Okay love, let me order us some food" he says and brings his hand to my back and grabs his phone with the other hand. His fingers softly graze my back. The cool air conditioning makes it all better.

"You do that, and wake me up so I can go grab the food" I say and shut my eyes "okay" he says and scoffs then orders food for us. He doesn't take long to order it so when he finishes he puts the phone down and turns his body towards me, hugging me.

Two naked bodies in the same bed and nothing has to happen, we can just exist in each other's presence and we'd be happy.

"How long has it been since you thought of that night Jane?" He asks and runs his fingers through my hair comforting me "um, like two weeks" I say and tense up.

"Okay, I just wanted to know" he says and kisses my forehead.

"Do you think I should forgive him?" I ask him and get closer to his body. "I wouldn't, but if that is what you feel you should do to forget a little more, then do it" he says and continues to run his fingers through my hair.

"I don't know if I can" I whisper and tears start to swell up in my eyes "then don't, he doesn't deserve it" he says tense and angry but not at me. "Yeah I know but I mean, he's human, we all fuck up" I say.

"No Jane, that was inhumane, no human should make another feel the way you felt and feel what you feel right now, no one should have the-the guilt of this. I hope every day that every woman and every man that this has ever happened to or even come close to it that they don't feel what you feel. I hope that everyone is safe of anyone who might try to hurt them in any way. It is inhumane to make someone feel unworthy of love, to not feel comfortable in their own skin, not-not wanting to be touched, because us as humans we need to touch, we need to feel." He says angry.

"I-I know, I'm sorry I asked that" I say and lower my head then wipe my tears "don't be sorry, it isn't your fault. It was never your fault you hear me?" He asks and rises my head with his hand, wiping my tears with his thumb. "Y-yeah" I say and nod.

He kisses my head and pulls me closer to him. His warmth wrapped over me like a warm towel. I could feel his heart beating and I tried to match his breathing. "I love you" he says and kisses me. "I love you" I reply and smile.

"I'm sorry for getting mad, I didn't get mad at you I was just-" he says but I stop him. "No, I understand, it's okay, I know you weren't mad at me, I'm glad you feel the way you do" I say reassuring him. He kisses my head and I try changing the mood.

"Are you feeling okay?" He asks me "I'm awesome" I say kiss him. His hand hugs my back and touches it softly. I taste his tongue gently and he does the same. My hand goes to his torso and to his chest then his neck and then gets to the back of his head. His go from my back to my ass then down to my legs, feeling every part of me.

"Elijah..." I say and break our kiss. "Yes" he asks "thank you" I say but it comes out as a whisper. "You're-" he says but I interrupt. "Thank you for coming with me and doing all of this for us. Thank you for sticking with me even at the lowest parts of my life and the ones where I was unsure of what I wanted. Thank you, for loving me and accepting me the way I was." I say and hold his face.

He smiles and says nothing. Did I say something wrong? I don't think so? He's smiling?

"Always" he says and kisses me again. "Are you okay?" I ask "I'm awesome" he replies.

We start kissing once again for a while and without noticing I start grinding up against his body. "Jane" he whispers and puts his hand at my waist following my movements with it. "Mhh?" I ask and start getting up from the bed and straddling him. "Nothing" he replies and gets us in the middle of the bed.

I bend down and my hands go to his torso, touching him softly. I kiss his neck and continue grinding up against his body. He's getting harder and harder the more we keep going. "It hurts love" he whines. "Shh" I put a finger to his mouth and continue kissing his neck and his chest.

He continues to whine and whimper as he's touching my body making me want him more and more. "Who ever gives in  first buys food, okay?" I say and kiss his neck. "Jane, we both know who's going to lose" he says "not me" I say "I have my doubts" he says and flips us over quickly.

"No, no, no" I say as he starts kissing around my nipples. "Fine" he says and gets on his knees then stands up and picks me up. "We got thirty minutes before the food gets here" he says and walks to the restroom. I wrap my legs around his waist and rest my arms on his shoulders.