"just do it already"

"Wake up, wake up, wake up!" I say jumping on the bed. Elijah groans and hold his hand out for me. "Eli get up!" I say and push him softly, his back muscles tensing up.

"Good morning to you also" he says and turns his head to look at me. I was sitting on my legs like if I was praying.

"Good morning" I say and smile at him then bend down to kiss his cheek. His hand goes to the side of my neck and rubs my cheek, he kisses my lips a few times before getting up.

"We have to go!" I say "where" he groans and sits on the bed, his back facing me. "We just have to go!" I say with a smile on my face. "Put some nice clothes on now!" I say "Jane what the hell" he says and stands up groaning.

Sorry baby but we got to go! Well we don't but we do! I'm excited.

"Let me take a shower" he says "Elijah Clay you better hurry up" I say kind of annoyed because he showered last night before getting into bed. He's a germaphobe I guess.

"I will" he says while rubbing his eyes from the light. He goes to the bathroom and I get up from the bed and start making it. I tidy up the room a bit before sitting down on the couch that's in the room, waiting for him while I play Subway Surfers.
——————————————————
"I'm done" he says and leans on the door frame while staring at me. He smiles and walks towards me. "Where are we going that's so important" he asks and sits next to me, putting his hand on my thigh, rubbing it.

"You can't see until we get there so get a blindfold" I say and smile at him. "Jane are you serious" he says and tilts his head, not believing me. "Yes! Now go!" I say and push his arm a little. "Ugh" he says and makes himself get up. He walks to the secret room.

He comes back a few moments later with it on his hand looping it around through his other fingers. He looks sexy doing that.

"This okay?" He asks and hold it out for me "yes" I say and get up from the couch then walk towards him. I grab it from his hand and kiss him before I put it on.

It was the black satin one. The one we use all the time. For me.

Now it's on him and it looks so much better, I think.

"You look handsome" I say and take his hand as we walk out of the room and shortly out of the house. "Thank you" he replies and smiles softly. "You look beautiful" he says from behind me "thank you Eli" I say with a smile on my face.

I love you, I love you, I love you.

"Wait, how do you know?" I ask surprised and turn around to face him as we walk to the car "I saw you before I got blindfolded" he replies and chuckles.

Is he lying to me?

"Okay, I'm going to trust you" I answer and continue on.

We get in the car and I grab his seat belt to put it on him. "Jane shoo, go away, I got this, but thank you. I love you" he says and hits my hands away gently. "Ouch" I say and giggle.

Made you feel like a girly girl. That's funny.

I get in the car and put my seatbelt on before starting the drive to our lake.

"We're going to listen to my music this time, okay?" I say and smile then look at him and giggle. He was sitting in the passenger seat awkwardly with his mouth slightly parted. He kind of looked like he was sleeping so I made sure he wasn't.

"Elijah you promise you can't see" I say and wave my hand in front of his face. "Yes love, I wouldn't lie" he answers and adjusts himself in the seat. Manspreading.