Chapter 4: The Port Mafia

We looked behind us. Only three executives were there. Chuuya, Akutagawa, and Koyo.

"Y/n! Minoura! Get out of here!" Dazai yelled.

I realized due to the explosion, some parts of the building would crumble and block the door. Before I could think, I pushed Minoura out of the door. A few seconds later, the rocks crumbled and fell, then blocked the door.

I looked behind me and see Dazai fighting Akutagawa, and Kunikida fighting Chuuya. I see the wall that was exploded and try to make a run for it. Before I could, someone had grabbed the back of my shirt and threw me to the ground.

"Where do you think you're going?" I look up and see Koyo, looking down at me.

"Damnit..." I mumble.

"I haven't seen you before," She said, "What would a lady like you be doing with The Armed Detective Agency?"

"Uh....."

"Well, are you going to answer or not?" She demanded.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" I asked.

"I am Koyo Ozaki, Port Mafia Executive." She said. "My ability is Golden Demon." I look behind her and see the sword-weilding phantom. "It allows me to tell it anything I demand."

"Woah, your kimono looks outstanding!" I say.

"Why thank you! Not everyone treasures it as much as I do." Koyo said.

"Y/n! What are you doing?! Go!" Dazai shouted from behind.

"I just stared to like you," Koyo said, "But I'm afraid I'll have to dispose of you."

"What-" 

"Golden Demon!" She cut me off, "Kill my new acquaintance!"

I closed my eyes and prepared for death, but when I opened them, there was a blue digital shield blocking Golden Demon's attack.

"Impossible!" Koyo yelled. 

Golden Demon striked again, but I used the shield to block it.

"How did I- "

Before I could finish my sentence, Kunikida had knocked Koyo unconscious.

"Y/n! Are you alright?" Kunikida asked.

"Ya, I'm fine..."

"Y/n, you didn't tell us you had an ability!" Dazai cut in. 

"I didn't know I did...." I said.

"What do you mean?" Dazai asked.

"I never knew I had an ability..." I said. "But how...... wait a minute, where are the other two?"

"Oh, we knocked those guys out too." Dazai told me. "Those three where Port Mafia executives. You met Koyo, the red hair was Chuuya, the other, Akutagawa."

"We better get going before that man escapes." Kunikida said.

"Oh ya... " Dazai said. "He got away...."

"HE WHAT?!" Kunikida yelled.

"And you didn't do anything?!" I asked.

"There was nothing I could do. If I did leave, Akutagawa would have joined Chuuya or Koyo, or even go after me. I couldn't take that risk." Dazai explained. "But if I knew Akutagawa would go help Chuuya fight Kunikida ~ I would have gone after him~ leaving Kunikida out numbered-"

Before Dazai could finish, Kunikida started strangling him, yelling at him for what he said.

"So uh, what now?" I ask.

Kunikida stopped strangling Dazai, they both looked at me.

"Huh?" They both asked in unison.

"What do we do now?" I repeated.

"Go make sure Minoura's alright." Dazai replied. "You did leave his suitcase in his car after all."

"Well then, we should go." Kunikida said, he removed his hands from Dazai's throat. Me and Dazai followed him.