Chapter 109: Cannibalism

~Atsushi's Pov:~
I grabbed the man and slammed him to the ground while holding his wrists.

"It's over! Give it up!"

"Are you that desperate to cover up that old incident?" The man looked at me.

"Some nice man told me there's a group trying to silence witnesses from a hit-and-run!"

"Hit-and-run?" I mumbled.

"A hit-and-run from six months ago."

"What are you talking about? Nevermind that. I'm going to have you to stop your ability."

"Ability?"

What?

"What are you talking about?"

~Kunikida's Pov:~
I opened my eyes and got up.

I see crumbled chunks of concrete in front of me.

I felt my eyes water. I start screaming.

~Atsushi's Pov:~
"A lanky Russian?"

"That's right. The kind Russian man told me my life would be spared," He grabbed something from his pocket, "If I showed this to my pursuers." He gave me the paper.

"It's the military police's documentation on the ability user who controls the virus." I looked at the man.

It's not him.

"It definitely looks real but-"  I stopped talking when someone took the paper out of my hands. I turned around, "Ranpo."

"It looks like it's real, but this document is likely a fake as well." Ranpo said.

Yosano was beside him.

"Then the enemy is taking advantage of your deduction skills, too?" I asked.

"I don't like him. It's like going against Dazai."

"By the way, I have a message from the kind Russian." The man said, "He told me to tell you just this, 'The rules can't be changed.'"

Ranpo sighed, "We're out of chips to bargain with the Port Mafia. Tanizaki is in danger. And Y/n is still out of town."

~Y/n's Pov:~
"What do you mean the next flight is in 10 hours?!" I asked the lady at the desk.

"You're not my problem." She said, "The storm isn't clearing up until then. You're holding up the line."

"They're isn't even anyone behind me!" I say, "I've waited for too long. The storm isn't even that bad!"

"Not my problem."

I felt more anger creep through me, "Just find me a flight!"

"Don't make me get security."

"Security? Those oafs are eating lunch!" I said, "Look, find me a flight to Yokohama or I will cuss you out in every language on this damn earth!" I slammed my fist on her desk.

She looked unfazed. "I'm calling security."

"Why the hell did you even take this job if you can't even help?!"

"Get out."

I walked away while flipping her off.

That fucking prick.

~Time Skip~
I walked out of the airport in the rain. My clothes were soaked.

"Goddamnit..." I mumbled in English.

How can I get to Yokohama in time? Damnit.

Wait... The train station! That shouldn't take long!

~Time Skip~
Damnit... There's no trains at all.