Chapter 119: Back in Yokohama

We sat down in the plane. I looked out the window beside me and yawned. Dazai was sitting on my right.

We were finally going back home to Yokohama.

"Since the plane takes off in 2 minutes..which will be 5:45.. and it takes about maybe.. 18 hours to get to Yokohama.." I heard Kunikida say. He was sitting beside Dazai. "And the time of Yokohama is 14 hours ahead of Texas.. we'll be there at noon our time. That gives us enough time to start on our work-"

"Kunikida. Calm down. We'll be tired by the time we make it back to Yokohama." F/n was sitting beside Kunikida.

"We will be taking off in 1 minute." I hear the pilot say.

I sighed, "I guess it was nice to have a break while we could."

Dazai sighed as well, "I don't wanna go back to work everyday..."

I slouched in my chair and sighed again.

~Time Skip~
"Everyone, we have arrived in Yokohama, Japan."

My eyes lit up.

~Time Skip~
We walked out of the airport.

Finally. Back in Yokohama.

I sighed in relief.

"Hurry, let's get home!" I took Dazai's hand and started running.

"Huh?!" He looked surprised.

~Time Skip~
Me and Dazai walked inside the apartment. I let go of the suitcase in my hand. I slipped my shoes off and ran over to our room, I fell on the futon.

I heard Dazai chuckle, "You missed home this much?"

"Mhm." My face was buried in the pillow.

I felt him sit down beside me and caressed my hair, "You don't want to unpack?"

"It can wait.."

He laid down and pulled me close to him. I laid my chin on his shoulder and leaned my head against his.

"You seem more tired than me."

"I am." I mumbled.

I felt Dazai's hand slip under my sweater, ".....Maybe I can get us in the mood of being back home-"

"Don't even think about it."