Chapter 95: Extra Help

"Okay, on 3."

"1."

"2."

"3!" Me and Dazai say in unison.

We drank from our cups.

"Oh, wow. What drink is this?" I looked at him.

We were at the cafe.

"I got you a pumpkin spice latte." Dazai said while sipping from his cup.

"You're not going to ask me what I got you?"

"I already know. You got me a restretto."

I take another sip of the coffee. My eyes go wide.

"Is there something wrong?" Dazai asked me.

"I never liked pumpkin spice so much in my life... I used to hate it." I take another sip.

"Hey, Dazai. Hi, Y/n." Atsushi sat by me. "What are you guys up to?"

"Me and Y/n picked out coffees for each other without telling the other what we got them." Dazai explained while drinking from his cup.

"Oh, well lunch break is about to be over. And... Sc/n is in the president's office for a meeting."

I stopped sipping my latte.

"Atsushi, Y/n, Dazai." Kunikida said, "Back to work."

~Time Skip~
I walked inside the agency and sat at my desk. I typed on my computer.

I hear Dazai roll over to my desk.

"Favorite book."

"F/b."

"Favorite hobby."

"Does sleeping count as a hobby?"

"Favorite-"

"My turn to ask questions." I say.

I suddenly heard the door to Mr. Fukuzawa's office open. I keep my eyes on my computer while still typing.

"The pleasure was all mine, sir. I'll make sure those orders of ammunition are given to you by the end of the week." I hear Sc/n say.

"Thank you. I hope to see you again." I hear Mr. Fukuzawa say.

I hear the door close. Mr. Fukuzawa probably went back into his office.

I hear the door to the agency close. I turn my head and don't see him there. I sigh in relief.

"Wait a minute..." Ranpo mumbled.

I turned around to look at him.

He was putting his glasses on. "This isn't quite right.."

"What isn't right?" B/n asked.

"Hmm.. nevermind. Probably not important." Ranpo said while grabbing a bag of chips.

"Everyone." Mr. Fukuzawa walked out of his office. "I'm afraid we'll need more help about these shootings than I thought.."

"What makes you think that?" Akiko asked.

"Another shooting occurred." He sighed, "They've secretly been leaving notes in every body after a shooting. This one is the worst one yet."

"Can we see?" Junichiro asked.

Mr. Fukuzawa gave a note to him.

Junichiro read it aloud, "If you continue to be stubborn and not give the two-ability user up.... Say goodbye to Yokohama.."

"Wait, they're threatening to destroy Yokohama?" Atsushi asked.

"I'm afraid we need to do something. Maybe seek help from-"