Chapter 126: The Show

~Atsushi's Pov:~
"What are you talking about?!" B/n shouted at Ranpo.

I looked up and saw a large red digital shield covering the whole sky.

"What the fuck?" B/n mumbled.

"What is this?" Yosano mumbled as well.

"....Y/n's ability." Ranpo said.

"What?!" I said, "But Y/n's missing! Why would she attack Yokohama?! She wouldn't do that!"

Fukuzawa looked at Kunikida. "Call the Special Operations Division."

~Dazai's Pov:~
I looked up and saw a red digital shield covering the sky as far as I could see.

"Ah, the grand finale was better than she said!" The clown put his two hands together and sighed.

I was about to lunge at him.

"Well, the show's over! I hope to see you again!" He grabbed the end of his cloak.

I was about to grab him, but he grabbed part of his cloak and disappeared.

"They're plotting to destroy Yokohama... They're smart at this tactic as well.."

I noticed there was a large building floating in the air. It looked like Tatsuhiko's Skull Fortress during the fog incident before I had met Y/n.

The sun was gone, and a moon was rising.

"A blood moon.." I mumbled.

~No One's Pov:~
The clown appeared in the fortress and looked around.

He was in a large room. It was the exact same room and fortress that used to be Skull Fortress. But things were completely different.

What used to be a nice blue floor was now black and red. The light blue windows were now red as well. Everything was almost black and red in that room. The table was a pitch black, so were the chairs.

The clown noticed someone looking out the window and smiled. "I quite enjoyed that show, Lea-Lea!"

A woman with h/c hair was looking out the window.

She looked at him, "Lea-Lea?"

"It's a new nickname for you! Unless you prefer Y/n or L/n..."

"No. I'm fine with Lea-Lea." Y/n looked back at the window, "Why Lea-Lea though?"

"I just thought of random sounds and thought of that one." Nikolai was walking over to her. He stopped whenever he was about 8 feet from her.

She looked at him and shrugged her shoulders. She looked back at the window, "It's finally starting."

"What is? I thought that was the finale?" His eyes lit up, "Is there more of the show?!"

"Sorry. Show's over, Nikolai." She looked at the clown.

Nikolai tilted his head, "Then what's starting?"

She smiled, "Glad you asked." She turned around and held her palm out where the blood moonlight could reach it while a chain necklace formed in her hand.

The necklace had a silver chain with a crescent moon charm. The cresent moon was sharp at the end of it.

She looked at Nikolai.

"What's that for?" He asked.

"So many questions." She sighed, "You might as well hold still if you don't want me to accidentally slit your throat."