Chapter 115: Hotel Pool

"Woo!" Kenji jumped in the pool.

I smiled and looked back at my book.

I was wearing black shorts with a white long sleeve shirt. I was sitting in a chair while leaning back.

~B/n's Pov:~
I looked down at the pool.

"It's probably cold..." I mumbled.

"Oh, quit being a baby." Ranpo said and pushed me.

I fell in the pool.

He cannonballed into the pool.

There were two sides of the pool, one part was inside while the other was out. Me and Ranpo were outside, there also was a hot tub outside too. It was nighttime.

"GEEZ, RANPO! IT'S FREEZING!" I said.

"Yeah, I changed my mind." Ranpo got out of the pool and got in the hot tub.

I sighed and got out as well. I sat on the other side.

"Oh, wow. This is a lot better." I said and looked at the cold pool behind us. I looked back at Ranpo. "Where's Poe?"

"Oh, he's with Y/n I think. He's letting her read his new novel he's working on."

I nodded and looked behind me. There was a large clear glass window where you could see the inside part of the pool.

~Y/n's Pov:~
"So, what do you think?" Poe asked.

Karl was laying on my lap.

"It's really good. I loved that plot twist." I give the book to him.

"Thank you." Poe said, "Alright, Karl. Get off of Y/n."

Karl got off of me and walked away with him.

Dazai walked over to me. "Quiet time?"

I smiled, "Quiet time."

~Time Skip~
Me and Dazai walked inside the hotel room. Dazai placed a 'do not disturb' sign on the doorknob and closed the door.

I laid on the bed and sighed in relief. "The flight here was so long.."

"Agreed." Dazai laid down beside me. He looked at me and smirked.

"What?"

"I got an idea."

~Time Skip~
"Alright, hold still.." I said while grabbing a hair tie, I tied his bangs so they were out of his face.

"This part wasn't necessary, Y/n.." Dazai said.

"Yes it is." I say and grab the face mask, "This should be cold on your face."

~F/n's Pov:~
Me and Kunikida were in the hotel room. I was laying back watching TV while Kunikida was reading from his ideals.

"Hey, Doppo." I said and laid my head on his stomach.

He looked down on me. "Yes, F/n?"

"What should we name our kid?"

"Whatever you want."

"Doesn't your ideals have what you want your kid to be named?"

"My ideals aren't going to control the whole of our child's life. You have the choice of their name."

"Well, any recommendations?"

".....I heard of a name, Etsuko."

"Etsuko?" I mumbled,

"It means joy and happiness."

I smiled, "I like that one. And if it's a boy?"

"Well... I lost a bet to that bastard, Dazai. I gotta name the kid after him.."