chapter 14- Adriens POV

Adrien watched Y/N stand across the patio. Her hands were wrapped around her drink and a smile was engulfing her face.

Adrien's eyes trailed down her body, taking her all in. She looked so fucking good in that bathing suit and he couldn't control the thoughts that circled around his mind. The dirty thoughts. He wondered when she had come. He didn't see her walk in with anyone.

He looked at her once more and inhaled sharply. He didn't want to feel this way for her. I mean, he visits her in the night and she doesn't even know it's him. He was playing with fire, and he was sure that one of them would get burned.

Adrien's eyes shifted from Y/N to him.

Who was that next to her? He didn't recognize him. The sight of Y/N laughing with this random guy stung Adrien right in his heart.

He didn't know what he was doing. He didn't know why he felt so angry that another guy was talking to her. He had no right to feel this way. He wanted to forget about it and walk away. She could talk to anyone she wanted, it was a party after all.

But then why were his legs moving towards her?

Adrien planted his body directly behind Y/N and he eyed the boy in front of her. He had been staring at Y/N before noticing Adrien's eyes burning into him. Adrien noticed his shift in expression and could already tell his intentions.

Adrien felt the sudden need to be protective.

But did he overstep when he swiped the drink from Y/N's hand and grab onto her wrist? Maybe.

But Adrien didn't regret doing that. He didn't regret leading her inside where it was quiet.

Partially because he got to see her alone. He got to see her perfect body and perfect face without anyone around to notice his stare.

"What was that all about?" Y/N had questioned, crossing her arms over her chest. Her eyebrows were knit together and she didn't look to pleased.

But God did she look good. No woman ever really crossed Adrien's mind like Y/N recently did.

It was odd. He wasn't even thinking about Ladybug. In fact, he hadn't even thought about her for a little while now.

Ever since Y/N came into the picture.

Adrien leaned against the ledge behind him and pretended to be unaware of what Y/N was saying. He was enjoying the reaction she was giving him.

When Y/N said she was going to leave, and turned on her heel. Adrien didn't want her to go back to Ryan.

He didn't know what came over him but in a split second he had her pinned under him. The smell of her sweet perfume engulfed his senses and the flustered look on her face drove him wild. She was just as surprised as Adrien was by the sudden movement.

Her lips looked so inviting and so perfect in that moment. Maybe just one kiss would help Adrien get her out of his system.

He leaned towards her. Close enough to hear her breath hitch.

Adrien looked down at her and waited for her to look at him.

And when she finally did, his mind drew a blank.

Her peach lips were slightly parted and she whispered his name. Her cheeks were tinted pink and she looked at Adrien's lips the same way he looked at hers. With desire.

But that's when Adrien stopped. Because he knew that if he kissed her now, it wouldn't just get her out of his system, it would only make things more intense.

He lifted a strand of her soft hair between his fingers and let it fall through the gaps of his fingers. God he was such a confused mess.

"Sorry." Adrien mumbled before releasing her from his grasp. He didn't move at first, but then he turned away and went outside.

He was disappointed leaving, but he knew that if he stayed any longer he wouldn't be able to control himself.

Adrien spotted Ryan outside talking to another girl. He was glad that he moved on to someone else.

The party was still bursting with life and the music that was playing was blasting even louder than before. Adrien didn't feel interested anymore though. All he really wanted to do was go see Y/N.

But as Chat noir.

He couldn't see her as Adrien. That would only make things more complicated. Eventually they would have to see each other at school, but Adrien didn't want to think about that now.

Adrien slid through the crowd of people and found Nino with a drink in hand, "watch things for me." Adrien nudged his shoulder and passed right by him.

He had to get out of here, and he did just that.

"Plagg, claws out."