chapter 26

"I'll be home soon mom- don't worry." Y/N stood in the corner of Adrien's room by his large window. She was wearing one of his white tee's that went down to her mid, bare thighs.

"Mhm- okay. I love you too."  She glanced back at the bed, but Adrien wasn't there.

She turned back towards the window and as she did, two large hands wrapped around her waist. Adrien nuzzled his face into her neck just as she put down her phone and ended the call. "Hi." She smiled, bringing her hand that wasn't holding her phone up to touch his cheek.

"Hi." Adrien mumbled into her neck. His warm breath was tickling her skin.

Y/N spun around and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him down close to her face. Their foreheads touched and their eyes locked, "so- I have something to ask you." Adrien shifted and settled his hands on her waist.

Y/N cocked an eyebrow, "okay what is it?"

Adrien hesitated for a moment and bit the inside of his cheek. His hands fiddled with the loose fabric of the shirt Y/N was wearing,  "I'm going away next weekend for a photo shoot in Milan..."

Y/N's eyes widened, "oh wow- Milan? I've heard it's so beautiful there!" She was excited for the blonde boy but then twisted her face in confusion, "where does the question lie in this?"

Adrien cleared his throat and took a deep breath; visibly nervous.

"I want you to come with me."

༶•༶•༶

"I'm home!" Y/N called out, dropping her heavy backpack on her tiled floor. "Dinner is in the fridge." Her mother appeared from the top of the stairs, she walked down with a laundry bin against her hip.

"How was studying?" She said, moving into their living room and sitting down on the couch. "It was good."

"That's all I get?" Her mother picked up a black shirt and began to fold it against her lap, "who did you study with?"

Y/N opened the fridge and grabbed out a white container. She opened it only to reveal cold spaghetti.

She didn't bother heating it up, instead she grabbed some utensils and sat down at the dinner table.

"Adrien." Y/N said curtly.

"Adrien?" Her mother stopped folding clothes, "is this the same Adrien that you did a project with?"

Y/N nodded her head and suddenly felt embarrassed at the thought that they did more than just work on a project together.

She pursed her lips and tried building up the courage to ask her mom if she could go away on the weekend.

She played the conversation out in her mind and tried to hope that her mother would give a positive response.

But how could she believe that?

"Mom, I want to go to Milan for the weekend."

"Mom, can I go to Milan for the weekend with a boy?"

Y/N practically laughed at that idea. She knew she had to be honest with her mother but how could she? Perhaps if she got to know Adrien she would allow it.

"You aren't saying much? Is he not a nice boy?"

Y/N twirled a bit of spaghetti around her fork and sighed. If only she knew just how nice he was.